MK MZODERN is now on Kyeombi.
Now its official. MK MZODERN is the official updater for Kyeombi! Or rather-you can see the more insight into the artists processes from there. Yet usually people make this the other way around but never is it truly a great endeavor of complete and actual commitment nor care. Just like "a feel whatever I want to feel" type of showcase that hardly updates. But I have done it the other way around because how easy was it to actually make some pages with my series? Yet it never takes off? Never ever being able to insure success until you actually put in the work to make it and yes with MK MZODERN I can say I have done it in the inverse of the usual and such being said this place is actual representative of counter culture. Made all these damn sites in the past yet they never take off because they never had the plugin of the true creation of comics, but here I did this so; I would not have to gully the site as an ambition when it never comes true with the effort its supposed to give. I actually made the effort to figure out things the hard way and no matter how long it took to make the dream- a reality. It took five years and five years indeed to make it a truth. Never quit on a dream but I also say never make just a simple stand in for it to just fail. Ultimately-you can create a site for these efforts but you have to insure they actually go somewhere to not be a waste of utility to say or waste of an effort. Because that is what actually costs artists in both skill, mental ability to do anything more and sense of worth and judgement of worth. As well as basically self respect for self and work. There are many other opportunities I could have done in my life since five years ago but none would ever give me the amount of success I have know even in these engaging times. No one can take it away because I have made a vital point. You can act all you want but if you are not true than its all for nothing. You have to walk the walk. In doing the inverse and all these gambits have shown what it truly takes to make the dream come true. Walk the life as needs to be! When you create just to show people and have no substance behind or even the whole complete idea; you never work out anything but hatred for your own efforts and only allow it to all collapse into a pool of flames. But if show them with the ambition to make it an actual reality as shown by later invention like Kickstarter and Patreon which happened to become popular 2013-maybe people will support you and you will realize you are better off showing how you make your dreams reality to these certain folks as you reinforce a positive and self achieving and respecting route. Instead of one where you have no control of your destiny much like most Youtubers and have to create content for people who ultimately really can be said to not respect your work and have such a demand that is not reigned in a positive light of goals nor advancement but all but staying the same forever. Expecting this individual to do much the same and live the same forever. Never realizing that perhaps that goals are something everyone should have and not ones that are basically to keep them inside a hindering box with an audience of piranhas. Who just eat them dry and have no real worth to the effort but to be the viewer and nothing more.
I wanted a positive community at least in term how they interact in the effort of work being made. In which they do not hinder real goals or exceed expectations and realities to do things and works that just cannot be done. But as you will see here; MK MZODERN is simply the else development outside of the Kyeombi. It is the personal yet arts and crafts and now with this completion of an idea. We embark on a new journey and adventure.
I wanted a positive community at least in term how they interact in the effort of work being made. In which they do not hinder real goals or exceed expectations and realities to do things and works that just cannot be done. But as you will see here; MK MZODERN is simply the else development outside of the Kyeombi. It is the personal yet arts and crafts and now with this completion of an idea. We embark on a new journey and adventure.
Comments
Post a Comment