Maybe they will treat me well.

Maybe they will treat me well
but I will just be tossed in hell.

I will not be treated well.
On secret deals and offerings
so public.

Maybe they will treat me well
if they were not demons from hell
just maybe they will treat me well
maybe just some old day, but hell
fuck no damn hell no, no, no,
way and if you can repeat you know
what I say
no way. ( no way)

Maybe they will treat me well.
But asunder I do not wish to associate
with demons from hell!
Only if you can guess
I ever did.
It was only to protect thy self from being eaten.
From being eaten.
If I ever damned did.
If I ever did.
Yea, yea.

Glowing, glowing, glowing,
demons, demons, demons,
ah, a,ahh, aha,

ba, ah,ah, ah, aaa,aah!


demons never will treat me well.....!
Church nor family can never be good.
Friends nor institutions with big fancy stadiums
.....can never treat me well.
Cause I am black.
And never what they want from such a color.

Comments

Popular Posts