The author finally speaks after real months of silence.

At last; long last- I say to sought say that MM culture has only begun. The accomplishments of Launching 4, Jake and the Morphs and Polards only drive forward the effort. To make it one of peace and yet change. As well Gorgon City is not over at all and rather there are various efforts over time about it all. Much to say a grand experiment from the August of 2016 worked out pretty well regardless of the many ills that people inflicted. No more in conception and yet no longer stuck in the past. Just able to make it as is. What has changed is that; the hinted stories will eventually become main stories but in the future perhaps years later. Hinted stories are those in Krushre and such. But do not necessarily follow that nor does the MM culture group of stories qualify. What has changed however as well; as you should know I am free from the conflict that realms many and all. I bring a question; create for money or create for
completion. But I really in MM culture aim to do none
but actually both in the end but having a degree of fun
to equal the end results of both without having to actually
"phrase" it as that. But I will say this-as well; I have seriously
considered not releasing any of my works to the general public
until my claims are heard. I want you to listen. I have not been done
right by people, school nor society. And I am not going to sit here and
help entertain people who just make people suffer and expect them to take up
with these abuses. How disheartening in which I have had to gone through stuff
has made it hard to write the story of Day of Kyeombi without telling the blunt truth.

Catalog Color I have paused because I just cannot find the heart to even talk about it.
Ultimately what I am saying is that I will not embargo my works so that I can be successful anymore when Kyeombi already makes " success " a possibility and ensures the success of future works in term of skill even if I now make no money off of them and really the completion of the heart and the ethic of the work is what matters and not the money.

I have been hit with shit and beaten up; actually physically. Lambasted and moored around and crucified for my dreams. Everything is so messed up in which I have not actually dared to even speak of my life as I normally do on here because I cannot focus on such things openly least I want to be on a tangent and just forget the purpose of anything I have worked for. But I say that Mourn and the end of the fade of worlds with A good body destroyed by Architecture is just a new beginning-that continues what I started. As well as Days of Kyeombi, Teenagers vs Witches as well as other MM culture works- continue it and never let it die. And bring back the fierce fire in finality. So close is the victory.

Even so hit by these unpleasant life features; enough is enough- I will not simply give up when I have nothing to conquer! Nothing more by to cry like so pleasant happy go lucky entitled to be down individual of this generation I come from. But I will not give up and if I pray on a bed to wish people well- I regret none of it because really only prayed for only one person that even mattered. The struggling individual trying to be an artist! And that is when I knew I was no longer conflicted from girl to girl. No, never was ever conflicted but one can never be so sure of theirselves. What possibilities they toss away by being selfish~ I know but really there is no shame in it when it gets you to your goal and you are not open to the critic of the devil that always calls you" you'll never reach it at all!" They could not be convinced of good nor evil because all they know are evil. And people these are not anyone but the people of physical-people who are seen and people who know what the fuck they are doing. You can support the media all you want and these education schools of thought but when art and self expression are illegal and everyone is to follow this facade of magnetic academic thought; it is a no! That you must not follow this "no!".  No one has to be fake and full of spiders and its about time that really we dump the guise of supporting these no ones. These people who could never find out the principals of science nor art nor anything else if forced to figure it out theirselves. I hope my work will all consider you to live a better life free of this bigotry. Live clean of this intellectual nonsense and that is but a mockery of any human ambition or talent only to push people down because of the temperament of what a would be society tries to gain on them. Only to say that certain people are not people at all and do have the same academic diction as them. But know this-the people who always put down taste the colors of life and its library paintbrushes all in one go. They love in different shades. They unite in different shades. They are different shades of character and pursuits. They all get sad in different shades, anger in many shades and dream yet imagine in many shades and that is something someone who dreams of closing theirselves off from everyone in reality will never understand not live to get! People will be truly lost to say; that religion is country is dead. 1000 children and more have been defiled by some nonsense of what is holy and what is not.
A public big great rape club is what all is but. Nothing more and nothing else but that.

The society of the non side of people who have suffered or ancestors have suffered or just those who know the paintbrush of life-the side that is filled with bigots of all shades and hues and thinking styles and capabilities is never society and is only leading to its imminent downfall. It is only people who love life that can lead us forward and not people who make it their everyday job to make a mockery of life. And perhaps you will be influenced to live your life and maybe not but this is all of what I say in conclusion;over two years I have regrouped but now is the time in which I strike back and will not leave anything to your imagination. I will not stop fighting because I believe no one knows and no one recognizes there is no future when we let imposters of the faith of life led us. They promise all these damn things but yet many people's lives are crap because they want to play god because they do not believe they can die. But yes people can die when they are betrayed more times than many to even consider the faith of these imposters. And while; it will be a peaceful write and a peaceful message to bring back the importance of life and humanity-there will not even be an ounce of violence when you open the doors for people to just go for their dreams when they should.

Being that individual who opens doors is who I will be and I will not stop until I see a better world.

Comments

Popular Posts