Mornings at MM Culture.

Right here and right now; got a book to help me through this and right here and yet right now; writing it all down to help me conquer this. Going to places you do not want in the Mornings just to wish for days of freedom, movies and mobility!

Women; they try to ruin my life
There is no one for jolly sloathe
virtues stepped on

even further into greystone
Maybe not; they might treat me well...
I need an "ambulance"
So damn tried fucking damn tried.
So fucking damn tried tried and tried.
There is a hope.
Wishing for the end to come
No faith
Betrayal of Faith for Terrorism
 No highschool no college can stop this doom.
Death be my witness
the coming of wickeds as I start this new season.
attack
revival
I do not need anyone
What is her deal that, M?
Cold out; it hits me over and over again.

Lost bodies in the water.

Comments

Popular Posts