I did the deed; self made meme.


Finally after all this time have perfected and updated Launching 4 to its best reach of accuracy and yet best said almost there in precision; close enough. It was hard trying to revive this one series because there are very good story points in this story and there is really nothing to be lost even following the original but albeit the ideas are kinda of outdated in some seams and I do not follow some tenants of self thought and disrespect yes.
But after much research in how to revive it close to how it was in its most maximum original idea- I have done that. And by most maximum original idea- I mean; the version written in 2009 to 2010. Very hard it is to do something like this when you actually like the story in which you wrote. In all honesty some series I do not like what is written but it is what it is.A question to pose is do you write to just for you to like or do you write to give a brand a story? But many people are few under to think ever of their series as brands or business and many people fall hard to let Tapas reign over their domain or line toon when really; the only way to truly be successful is to be your own venture.

About the effort I did today. I cannot go into much detail. But makes dancing events key to some part of this story and you know when you are young in middle school every fucking friday is a dance. And all the cool kids who have dates get to go and all of sort and such and yet people who really do not give a fuck are just bitter because no one makes any sort of event for them to obtain to that anyone would actually want to go to-to meet individuals. But yes; I never was a party animal. If you actually think about it- the only group I would fit in is probably with individuals hard around the edges of sorts and do certain creative things in art and such. But there are hardly any of those people so let's not focus on that. I changed the permission to have subtle racism in the show just like there kind of is in much like any 2000s show. Rachel is a main character who in the original hates the Launchers and her brother within and most especially hates Garth and has this perfect boyfriend who really does nothing but degrade into a villain that just wants to kill people of abilities and such. But that of Sliver Cody day another day. The main point is that Rachel was written to be racist against Garth who is the leader of the team and is afraid of seeing him as a romantic figure. While I just kept this in to "please" the hierarchy. I see no point in even having this in and so Rachel guess what is now; the main character of the series but with a catch; has an attraction to Garth and now hearing me saying this-serves the original purpose nicely. I mean yea. So much has changed yet not.

One last change is that I made the main villain of the story arc for the first ten chapters/serials to be more comically whimsical yet still all the same stern and yet evil. It adds to the menacing effect and flows with the surroundings. It will be kinda of unsettling to have these particular serials marked around comedic themes and yet he is a serial killer just bold which basically makes for a strange mood in which I do not wish to convey and that is about it for the changes of Launching 4 and its first part. Ultimately will keep on adding updates as time goes on.

Comments

Popular Posts