Maybe they will treat me well.

Maybe they will treat me well.
But yet never will they. Could they ever know; what I feel?

Are they listening to people at all and maybe they will treat me well
just when I say nothing at all and never have to ever explain myself to them or anyone at all.

Maybe they will treat me well.
But yet never will they. Could they never know that people are yet a people and not a description.
Just even to a friendly her in the future; I am just but a description and yes a creep to never be bothered with. And even to her; am I easy on the eyes?

Maybe they will treat me well and know that I am kind hearted and yet cute individual who is a person but they will never know-let the color of blue and red-they veins of misculture led them to where they want to go and never know truly of the worlds of reason at all. They could never treat me well. Even if you gave them a chance as I have. Maybe is never good enough.

Treat me well or don't treat at all.

I am not some cyclops- I am me and choose to be respected as me and not any other...
Maybe they will treat me well.

Comments

Popular Posts