Blacked out in Atlanta new.


Someday you ain't my friend
say you got to do some things to meet another end
do not pretend its all good when its just kissing the devil
good-good-good-
goodbye.
Good-good-goodbye.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

You come one day
with suspension of regret of the life we made as
friends in trust. The guns; in the guns and the guns are revolving around
a set of guns of betrayal. Too many holes is the betrayal that is
in me now.


I am blacking out and out of my plans.
I am blacked out and out of the plans!
(asdfgefgeh-jef-g-blacking out--asdfgefgeh-blacking out)

Black ed out of the plans of life.

Ahhaa.....Blacked out.
You got me real blacked out.
Real; blacked out.
Fear is feel-blacked out
no one will ever come to save
and no one can come ever to the true problem
ever so here. Blacked and no remorse is the demon
smiling at me.
Blacked out and I'm crawling in
agony!


Blacked Out!
Blacked out.

Blacked out.
But never for long-there is no trace of you for
fuck I just fucking erased you
in a black out.
Never ever going to find the ashes of you.
And that is what messing with lighting with do!
Blacked out in Atlanta new.



Comments

Popular Posts