These nights are not nightmares but fights in the sea.

These nights such disasters.
Blacked out and blacked in and out.
From here to there, I promised I would
not black out that I would breathe carolina
but I have these fights in the sea-that make a
shipwreck out of me.
These nights are not nightmares.
But fights in the sea.
Never are coming back to see anything cause
the morning I awake-they are all gone from
me and I keep on repeating history to a new
history! Yea.

These nights are such disasters

These nights are disasters.

I promised I would not black out.
I promised I would not black out- I would keep it
cool and breathe carolina. But I will not.

I have a trident inside of me. Come forth with foam and anxiety
set free cause I am free of all the problems and people who beseech
me, in grand faith!
In grand faith.

Such grand faith.
Blacking out as they drown me.

Blacking out as they drown me.

Blacking out as they drown me.

But the trident in me slash free any doubt to
be why I am
the shipwrecker the night and day.
Comets are stars in their own ways.
These nights are not nightmares but fights in the sea.
Nothing and no one there to comfort me but survival.

I swore to breathe carolina and not black out
but I did on a digimon shipwrecked bed.

Comments

Popular Posts