Dreaming determined.

One man company is the idea. That is the idea that only you can push yourself forward and that only people can push you forward in the wrong direction. Its not a simple science not to get especially in an area where it seemed people even have trouble even writing shit let alone properly nor for school assignments.

One man company is the idea that ultimately works especially in freelance and frankly; it works well when no one can ever share your zeal of life no matter how smart they think they are or cool they are for not being smart.

One man company seals the deal; no one delays any job you have set out to do and no one comes up with late returns or late work. You basically reap more benefits alone than with everyone in an idealistic manner that they will work as you wish and treat you well but that simply idealism-does not work out in reality best to leave it alone. Least you have people to trust. But I did not.

One man company never has to hear how everyone's lives are. One man company keeps his company and never face interruption from anyone else. One man company does the job alone and reaps the benefit of doing it in skill and becoming a more efficient and effective worker. One man company keeps at most his own inspiration and working with people else does not allow such clearance.

Often I hit a slump in physical ability in mental tiredness or physical health harm but I only push the bar harder? Why because no one else will live for me and everyone is out to make me this thing and unit I am not. I never rested and I never rested and I never rested and yet never rested until a great deal of things were done.

In dreaming determined you have to be strong and not willing to die.
You have to often surpass your limits just to reach the cloud nine and never return to that place you formerly were at.

Comments

Popular Posts