that egypt girl called Mariam mariam spelled the same backwards;not.
I was bitch for an egyptain
for a couple while
in the seams of style
no one could dig it out
and even laugh.
For they had become these ores
of the mines of them whores.
There is no friend who could
know what I go through because
they have no social education
want to assume that sense people
are colored they can not certainly
be evil.
Be evil.
I was a bitch just in love with an image
that never existed for she persisted to be
that image. For what it could be she is the real one
the real bitch of all and I gotta gotta go or I'm gonna fall.
You can't keep everything in all basketball for a practice
and pratices of right and wrong. You can not look at karate
the same as major pictures do.
Even learn with hindu do.
Home, will never be in that bitch.
That ugly botch of racist clay.
Hey, hey_ I gotta say
that you are evil manipulating an image
in your own way just to gain favors
for anything you want and its so wrong
when the internet sells your short and people
are so dumb. They will never know their wrong.
For it is the end of the road
letting people keep this image
of inclusion when they are angry
of their consequence.
Against anything and everything,
that makes the world even great.
They hate free will, creativity and audacity fight back.
Hate all the civil liberties and all the humanities
and they'll lie that could even care about the black guy.
No one more women from this Egypt hell.
I do not wish that fucking bitch hell well.
Go sell your self short of anything at all-
you'll never know this place at all!
You'll never know this place at all..
But people could feel sorry for you
but they won't when you won't even
give in to what's true
everyone is equal and deemed
to free and should support freedom and equality
but surely its all a free for all just for all of you
and don't care of the true natives you hurt at all.
Or anyone else. At all. You could never give a damn
about an indian.
Even with egyptian or else some other indian.
Don't go back home, don't misunderstand
just promise to be equal and free in "promise land".
But fuck I doubt you can.
When all you care is about making this your land and
even joining any hands!
So self asorbed this bitch was-she could never see that I saw past her
and al her colorful imagery and that bastard wants to tell me to "stohp"
To stohp bringing it on of what she did to say; lead me on in a different wicked
type of way. I did nothing wrong; just want she seemed to want to ask...
But never will there be a true bone in a demons body like that.
Pretending to be so use of democracy when all they want is monarchy.
for a couple while
in the seams of style
no one could dig it out
and even laugh.
For they had become these ores
of the mines of them whores.
There is no friend who could
know what I go through because
they have no social education
want to assume that sense people
are colored they can not certainly
be evil.
Be evil.
I was a bitch just in love with an image
that never existed for she persisted to be
that image. For what it could be she is the real one
the real bitch of all and I gotta gotta go or I'm gonna fall.
You can't keep everything in all basketball for a practice
and pratices of right and wrong. You can not look at karate
the same as major pictures do.
Even learn with hindu do.
Home, will never be in that bitch.
That ugly botch of racist clay.
Hey, hey_ I gotta say
that you are evil manipulating an image
in your own way just to gain favors
for anything you want and its so wrong
when the internet sells your short and people
are so dumb. They will never know their wrong.
For it is the end of the road
letting people keep this image
of inclusion when they are angry
of their consequence.
Against anything and everything,
that makes the world even great.
They hate free will, creativity and audacity fight back.
Hate all the civil liberties and all the humanities
and they'll lie that could even care about the black guy.
No one more women from this Egypt hell.
I do not wish that fucking bitch hell well.
Go sell your self short of anything at all-
you'll never know this place at all!
You'll never know this place at all..
But people could feel sorry for you
but they won't when you won't even
give in to what's true
everyone is equal and deemed
to free and should support freedom and equality
but surely its all a free for all just for all of you
and don't care of the true natives you hurt at all.
Or anyone else. At all. You could never give a damn
about an indian.
Even with egyptian or else some other indian.
Don't go back home, don't misunderstand
just promise to be equal and free in "promise land".
But fuck I doubt you can.
When all you care is about making this your land and
even joining any hands!
So self asorbed this bitch was-she could never see that I saw past her
and al her colorful imagery and that bastard wants to tell me to "stohp"
To stohp bringing it on of what she did to say; lead me on in a different wicked
type of way. I did nothing wrong; just want she seemed to want to ask...
But never will there be a true bone in a demons body like that.
Pretending to be so use of democracy when all they want is monarchy.
Comments
Post a Comment