HUNGER

Hunger in the seems of what I need is always there like a jumper
waiting to strike upon the people who do wrong oh in the neighborhoods
and the places of the goods and what you should do and what you should never
do at all. Hunger seems to be in the needs of what I want in company.

That I can not resist the body and the social mind of a womankind.
I need a woman kind. One to take away the troubles of my heart and mind.
Just live with her in my eye. My sight and no one else.
All no one else.

But if this and that all come together never ever is it ever good.
Never ever it is good to do this while needing some affection at all.
To distance or be distanced away but a tough break or affliction in some
way; I jut need a one chance-a grand opportunity just for once.
I need a break.
From all that is hunger; perhaps best forever.
Perhaps best forever
its never now or never.
Hunger.
Hunger.

All no one else.
My sight and  no one else.
All on my mind
no one else.
But I skip the currents and land no one at all.
But just the continued opportunities to reach indeed.
The steed of heart; instead of bombs that all explode
inside of me and take me away.

HUNGER!
Fucking hunger.
HUNGER! all in my heart and my mind and I am standing on a ledge
standing on all night and up working just to be this someone.
Just to be this someone. To be not be defeated by life and disappointment

All no one else, I will work for in such Hunger.
And no god damned unwishing well society can ever take that from me.
No matter how many people stab me.
No matter how many people who traitor and try to murder me.
No one can ever take this journey away from me.


Cause its fucking HUNGER you cannot have if you are not me.
But clearly none of those fuckers will ever see.
Just call me jumper and that is what I'll be!

Comments

Popular Posts