I need an ambulance.
I need an ambulance,
they never want to treat you as if you ain't done
bad and as if you never lived before.
But oh, there is the thing can you ever treat them like
that but no, hell wrong-you'll be dead if you do that.
If you know that is wrong.
You don't.
If you know that is wrong.
I need an ambulance.
But it never came.
Hell wrong is the people
assume you never lived for the sake of
their security of fantasy mixed into reality
causing their share of insult to intelligence
and reality. It came to be that never assume
you ever lived just for their own scene and dream
that is a nightmare. Can never see you as a clear person
but to anyone of them you are just a fucking fuck toy.
You are just a fucking fuck toy.
I need an ambulance, because they thought they could teach us
we are equals when some of these girls are just monsters.
From the time of young till the time its is done.
Its not fun having to act as if these people are anyone.
To destroy that you are anyone, anyone and have to protect anyone
at all. When inside their hearts and minds are them trying to dissect God
and anything positive about a romantic life.
About a romantic life
but these images are so far away from them and they are just playing with theirselves
in the boundaries no one can intercept.
And its never time to accept.
You are just a fucking fuck toy.
you are not a toy.
you are not a fucking,
you are a human person.
Never degrade the self respect to hold these individuals so high
and so high-high. I need an ambulance.
I made the mistake of trusting these illusions of people.
They came around to the their nature one day and as I was
just going on my way-they tried to take my life away.
I need an ambulance.
I need an ambulance but everyone will be busy onto their
phones, speaking their romantic love tones for which are just
sought for sexual discourse. No had nothing no remorse.
They try to speak their course and I run away with force.....
I run away with force...because in this world
where people believe people be as they dream-
no one will ever look up from their phones to see
you scream...
I need an ambulance.
I need an ambulance.
I need.
Ambulance.
they never want to treat you as if you ain't done
bad and as if you never lived before.
But oh, there is the thing can you ever treat them like
that but no, hell wrong-you'll be dead if you do that.
If you know that is wrong.
You don't.
If you know that is wrong.
I need an ambulance.
But it never came.
Hell wrong is the people
assume you never lived for the sake of
their security of fantasy mixed into reality
causing their share of insult to intelligence
and reality. It came to be that never assume
you ever lived just for their own scene and dream
that is a nightmare. Can never see you as a clear person
but to anyone of them you are just a fucking fuck toy.
You are just a fucking fuck toy.
I need an ambulance, because they thought they could teach us
we are equals when some of these girls are just monsters.
From the time of young till the time its is done.
Its not fun having to act as if these people are anyone.
To destroy that you are anyone, anyone and have to protect anyone
at all. When inside their hearts and minds are them trying to dissect God
and anything positive about a romantic life.
About a romantic life
but these images are so far away from them and they are just playing with theirselves
in the boundaries no one can intercept.
And its never time to accept.
You are just a fucking fuck toy.
you are not a toy.
you are not a fucking,
you are a human person.
Never degrade the self respect to hold these individuals so high
and so high-high. I need an ambulance.
I made the mistake of trusting these illusions of people.
They came around to the their nature one day and as I was
just going on my way-they tried to take my life away.
I need an ambulance.
I need an ambulance but everyone will be busy onto their
phones, speaking their romantic love tones for which are just
sought for sexual discourse. No had nothing no remorse.
They try to speak their course and I run away with force.....
I run away with force...because in this world
where people believe people be as they dream-
no one will ever look up from their phones to see
you scream...
I need an ambulance.
I need an ambulance.
I need.
Ambulance.
Comments
Post a Comment