Catalog Color end.

After a week of tiredlessly working; I have brung you not only Horned and Treats but Caped and Chains as well.This is all an effort. To show the power of an ethic and new way of treating artwork but against the trend of this online only bullshit. But combining the two in a way that is neither snobby nor off putting but a combination of the ethic of paper and the online element creates this work. I have been working on this MM culture project for nearly 3 years but this finally brings it all to close with a certain type of style of mine. That can be said one of mixed to be of MM culture and one that is not is the online format.

Usually; I never plan anything until I am certain I can complete it. Because that is what makes the worth of this site honestly and stories do not go awry when you have them on paper and no computer can ever delete them because they are simple pictures and not the full thing. I have not planned anything since working on Catalog Color and it was my all effort. But I say that I can not work on some works I took pictures of because they are not these complete efforts just of yet.

I worked on the Graphic Novel and it was pretty hard and took a large part of the summer to complete but I will not say how it was hard but it is the fact of resources that it is hard to complete to say. One in which is shown in 2by2 kyeombi comics is that a certain method of keeping each serial in four books does not work for utility. Only one book and add in pages are needed and not any other way.

All to say for the process to truly work none of the pages should be complete as shown in the test run with Mysterious and Changer last year possibly around this time. It means that frankly; all of Kyeombi  essentially is complete. And lastly~ it means I can now focus on other aspects of the idea.
While I would continue to say I will work on it; its just not going to work like that anymore. Simply it only took one day for the Mysterious and Changer story in sum of ten serials to be drawn. Only one day. And so to speak of these sure matters is like speaking of what you packed for lunch and that is no longer what I should speak of for that is not what the site is all about. It is to show you that things are truly possible if you make ideas to do so and engage in freedom and not conformity to utter nonsense and popularity~ and to just be an artist and nothing more. I do not believe frankly in the end being this "freelancer"estate forever when you can be your business. You know I actually started this site to look down on bad cultures that people daily and commonly accept. And that artists accept that they are dirty and have to crawl on the floor and all this nonsense and never will accept they can have prestige as anyone when they work it properly. They have the work attitude to life and art indeed and really it is nothing they do that makes them succeed.

Change is coming my friends and no-comics are not the sole ace but a piece of the puzzle and I lend out to you that the change involves activity books like find mes, novels and magazine and all other sum of interesting sorts liked or not.

If you enjoyed having Slayers of Wolve at the top; you will not see it anymore because I am going to link the graphic novel, the Horned and Treats and the Caped and Chains( not yet even finished) up at the top celebrating a new vivid end. I am going to bring back the Mornings. I will give a new site.

There will be fun and fun on end. Solely as this place of stories will not end for the activities I have aimed for have completely restructured the original for the better. I would say there will be these sessions~ but I rather not become hung on giving away free work in such large masses. When there is not a story. Not a story but just a sum of images therapeutic to calm yourself at why the world is messed up. I reason why I made the sessions. Because this place has always been a place of insight in self and all else. And frankly I am not leaving that behind as I go forward.

I call upon to recognize that it is not hard to come to grips what you must do and act on it. And that you can not wait on people to start the ambition and while romance is great; it is not needed in everyone's life and I only acted because I truly cared as a person and not out for these grand ideas of what people would be not. I never ever saw the world becoming this trashy place it is now. Or to say see the people of my generation become such trash. While it is good to be a mentor and its good to be all these damned things like a woman, gay or whatever is popular or be this or that on this platform or that- just recognize that you could have owned your own platform and never had to rely on political messages you probably and surely do not want to support. You could have reached for the stars but in all of sum of awesome creativity choose just to rest and lurk at this title and this title and this title just to make you important and be of this discourse that literally might sound cool when you are young and in the current climate but it will never work out when you are 60 years old and the world has moved on past you and these hung ups~ that you cannot own your own IP completely and have to resort to a larger corporation and culture just to give you the "top" of the barrel! But in all sum-you could have reached to make your life more prominent for the entire world to see but just stop short of whatever platform and you will never be seen nor noted by the public. But be a faux who easily can fall out any day when people just decide to hate what you got to say. When you depend on such a culture that goes no where but just makes everyday normal people targets for the sake of the insane yet abnormal-as that is what you truly are thinking everyone should have to hear your everyday garbage about this and that of nature being all wrong and you in sum are this god! This god who depends on a here today and gone tomorrow culture. A god who cannot even start a frickin business in true that impacts the world and makes people look up in awe. No-you have no success but ambition to be of this superficial culture and money. Making success is not about delving into "this" things just to make it in monetary means or putting off things you should truly do just to make money( personal lesson I first learned when I started this blog). It does not mean contributing to a hash tag- it is to make a sizable effort in the society when it so damned needs it. Visible Women could be concerned to be an importance but sadly; bashes all the men who really have no political motivation and all of it can just be assumed. Assumed that they have hatred and assumed that they have this and that just because they are white or black or indian or asian. And these assumptions paint these hues of subtle abuse that no one has time for nor pleasure to truly deal with in their actually social life but to commonly comment in their defense. Truly; who is the audience of Visible Women on twitter and why would anyone of the target audience; young girls even have a twitter account? For it to even matter but to bash over the heads of men. Maybe ever consider that men also would like to inspire younger individuals who are not male? But no; continue to play this childish game of boys vs girls is what our generation has become. From everything of instagram and all else especially twitter and even mentalities have become so divided and no one is willing to ever say there is ever a divide.

But at the end of Catalog Color it is to realize that you-Graphic Novel; should speak out against things that you know are wrong and not be comfortable with them for they will make your life hell.
Horned and Treats; should have your own effort and style and not lump in with everyone else and actually have a more solid effort than is just these images. Caped and Chained; to not be pursued by hatred overt but reason of the veils of truth and just upright lies as nothing but an obstacle for true unity and understanding!

There is a right way and a wrong way and pandering to the negative that you do not have the resources is not the effort when it is easy and sizable for you to get the resources when you have
"nothing to lose".

Nothing to lose is what I have here going past the boundaries of this freelancer wannabe and actually evolve the forte of my practice into not just one work or two works but a business and with my three starting works and more~I can say that it is all coming together awesomely and I will never back down in the upcoming goals as once again as I said around the time of the flood; everything has changed. And the future ideas will be shown differently and  reflect all this time of study and inner discovery and yet outer discovery at what the world has become. This is the end of one chapter of creation and advances yet to another that makes multi formats the key in guise and form just like a ninja with a sleeping dagger; I have done well regardless of what anyone else will ever say.






Comments

Popular Posts