Finding that she did not fuck me.

Pretty eyes, I could fuck.
A mouth that seemed to be the one
I could kiss in marriage.
Finding that she did not fuck me
one bit- I was not the one hit.
Wonder and I was not the one
who was a fool to chase after one
who could be bespeckled by disease.
Finding that she did not fuck me.
Finding that she did not fuck me.

Bacteria inside the sperm
and laughter on top tip top
of all the men fucked.
Pretty eyes, I could fuck.

A mouth that seemed to be the one.
I could kiss in marriage, I guess I ran out of luck
and I could not be the one. I could not be the one.
To even give a fuck after it all. For it to even matter
at all for what was done was done in fun and games.

The only language never was apology for all the people two
who betrayed me.

Finding that she did not fuck me.
Finding that she did not fuck me.
Finding that she did not fuck me.
It was ruined.
t was gone
and I had nothing else but to move on
but too broke n to think anyone else
really but this little bitch and your fucking filthy crotch.

Switch swotch.
Nasty crotch.

Never an apology and just continuing the crime and never realizing
anything any so often time just losing your mind on boys and girls and
even recognize you were wrong...to ever even drag people into your chaos
and your nasty crotches story.

Pretty eyes I could fuck but the people are not as they seem
that was only a dream from an attraction it seems but so selfish to think that
you know all and that people are going to tolerate disrespect in interactions
social at all!
at all!
....Finding that she did not fuck me; I could be " there" at all.
Just finding that she did not fuck me but the bastard all.
Their diseases sealing me away from it all...!



Comments

Popular Posts