More things about the production aspects of Mysterious and Changer and circumstances.

There are more contexts of the Mysterious and Changer production progress in which I can note.

Concepts.
I am one to note that I would never promote my works in a way that is to be pop culture tolerant to the most toxic degree of everything has to be a "socially acceptable cat, yoga, college cheating, coffee drinking and else politically correct centered person's thing". Nope, you should never expect that and really much will never sell out ever at all.

fall 2015 circumstances
This write essentially goes more into detail from a 2017 perspective about what happened in that fall 2015. Ideally, I really did not have any friends.

( I apologize for all caps but could not format this text any further and won't write it out)

THIS was a special writing that came before the Mysterious and Changer 2017 draft. Really by this was prompted back into the work.

Comments

Popular Posts