2017 winter/spring intermediate
I have made the preparations to drawn stories from 2017 based on the real memories of them to much a detail. Oft, whilst in the past when I would attempt to draw of 2017 would only do something so broad and really much trying to list what happened day by day does not work and avoids things you else remember without such a strict timescale. That has been the failure of the work for years in not being drawn but when I actually go off memory and then ascertain the time period events fall in, it works better and collects the real story. Some things happened on the same day actually but you won't remember until proof in your blog posts or pictures tell you so lining up straightly with "when you think this advent happened". Nearly enough "when you think this and that advent happened" you really have a range of when the event falls albeit proof actually tells you and maybe other events make it so the event had to have taken place only around those events, before or after them.
Ardently, I think I have put more detail into the story that I have been trying to tell since 2017 and its more detailed and accurate to what happened in time. However, I do say there are still many missing elements in the terms of just in the times in which I skipped class, the history and government class if not what happened in the web design class. I think one time of a writing I did cover these ideals separately but I have been unable to find them as I have written alot and necessarily do not remember everything I write. But I will eventually get to these idealisms. Besides that is the matter of spring break and the times in which I would be waiting in between classes or just days where you could not go to class at all. Days you could not go to class at all however do coincide with the history class where the teacher would promptly refuse you to enter the class cause discrimination existed. But why these things have to be separate is because they are remembered distinctly separate from the times you actually were in the history class. So there are 6 more items to distinctively talk about to be completed from a perspective of recalling memories and affixing dates to them. But oft there are to be many more stories you can recall from a 5 month period even amongst this six so it will not be easy to capture everything at once but once at a time.
After this the next approach I will of course take to truly rectify losses from this time period in winter/spring 2017 is to redo every project I worked on in the time period and those should bring stories as well from the memory of doing a past act.
Oft today made big progresses just from the intermediate notes that will be drawings soon.
Ardently, I think I have put more detail into the story that I have been trying to tell since 2017 and its more detailed and accurate to what happened in time. However, I do say there are still many missing elements in the terms of just in the times in which I skipped class, the history and government class if not what happened in the web design class. I think one time of a writing I did cover these ideals separately but I have been unable to find them as I have written alot and necessarily do not remember everything I write. But I will eventually get to these idealisms. Besides that is the matter of spring break and the times in which I would be waiting in between classes or just days where you could not go to class at all. Days you could not go to class at all however do coincide with the history class where the teacher would promptly refuse you to enter the class cause discrimination existed. But why these things have to be separate is because they are remembered distinctly separate from the times you actually were in the history class. So there are 6 more items to distinctively talk about to be completed from a perspective of recalling memories and affixing dates to them. But oft there are to be many more stories you can recall from a 5 month period even amongst this six so it will not be easy to capture everything at once but once at a time.
After this the next approach I will of course take to truly rectify losses from this time period in winter/spring 2017 is to redo every project I worked on in the time period and those should bring stories as well from the memory of doing a past act.
Oft today made big progresses just from the intermediate notes that will be drawings soon.
Comments
Post a Comment