2017 winter/spring effort more emphasis in progress.

Now, after maybe 3 to 4 weeks of heavy concentration have wrote down many of the various happenings of winter/spring 2017 time period but they are only the very outer surface things and circumstances. There was even a larger story inside. From my works of creativity and having to just move onto ideas to another sort of thing that was just malice and fighting against that; there are alot of things to be said of the time if I am to go forward. Lots of works happened and well to say there were so many odd varieties of things and projects. I worked on Mysterious and Changer in particular in the last week of February. Its actually a subject of a page I have drawn. Listening to the Killers- Miss Atomic Bomb as it went on; my effort to try and craft the work. It did not work out that well because the story was rushed and conflated into one thing. Did make several valid points however and I realized that perfection was not everything. If you are familiar with Handshakers, the anime, the main character in the first season uses a weapon that is made out of gears in a sea punk fashion. You folks might not know what sea punk is but if you lived in the 2000s, you would know. Its usually pink and blue and those type of shades. There is this company that sold and still sells things I forget what it is called but Binders, folders, backpacks and even coloring books has images of pandas, koalas, and other animals in this color scheme. Really much; Polards in earlier March followed the whole seapunk idealism. I even called it something else, it was not actually to be the original series but something else completely.Neo's Clubhouse in mid April was also something different and followed the Beryond 13 project I would work on in the end of March to April. Really much lot of works to be said happened in this time frame. I did many things in the pursuit to continue my life and not be hindered. I think I have completed enough of the surrounding story of winter/spring 2017 and now its time to move onto the works in this time itself if not other things not covered and talk about their stories if not remake some ideas or use them.Yea, this whole advent has been very tiring and very draining but I could not live with the burden of the uncompleted ideals of the past if not a lacking record that ever shows what actually happened in the past. Something new is coming folks and something new indeed because of my efforts.

Comments

Popular Posts