about 2017 winter and spring but Music

I say that one thing that gets you through any hardship is music, I found so many enjoyable bands in this time and so many artists put out new music. These were the artists I found out that I never listened to before or never listened to before as much.

Found;
The Garden
Issues
Pvris


Listened more to;
Volumes
I See Stars
In actuality, I have listened to both artists only by the means of Spotify in fall 2013 and forward. I will say that with I See Stars only listened to one or two songs then jumped ship. Only listened to a few minutes of a Volumes' song. In winter/spring listened to Volumes new songs and later would listen to their 2017 album. It was a unique sound and Volumes did not sound as it did that year as in 2013. More about screaming and stuff I was not into back in the past. I See Stars had caught my interest with their music video, I would later listen to their album Treehouse a lot as the album was available then.

Artists/ bands came out with more music;
Paramore-Hard Times( i think that is what the song was called) + 2017 album
All Time Low- Many singles + 2017 album
Chainsmokers-Paris + 2017 album?
Architects- live music video for a song to be included in the 2017 album
Phoenix- single or singles accompanied by witty music video that features strange host to lead into 2017 Ti Amo album

Yea; however this was not all I listened to and listened to some things of the past but only in that  time period or songs would be new to me( I would have known the band or artist but not the particular song in question) yet I cannot include those as either new artists or new music even. So there is that. In sum this is some what a summary of my musical experience in the time.

Comments

Popular Posts