Cosmetology girl called generic name. Hint Spears's first name. ( fall 2016) MK MZ Lost
So I actually drew a comic describing the advent I went through with this one girl from cosmetology. Really it is just one page. Basically she came up to me one day and said to my picture for the art design 1 to 2d class which was full of bigots and I thought the teacher was just encouraging forgeries and the egos of men children and women with yellow star crests. I really much hate to say that I did not mind her when she did not know how I felt about the picture saying it was good. But then I did mind it when it was just a fake comment and dismissive of my worth as a person and just so she could shove her business card in my face and then act really cute or really disgusting when people try to hold her as a honest person. She was not. Then goes to take to insult that you even speak to her to a drawn out degree of childish highschool behavior. I mean this person needed to stop. The comic basically is called a "small bit of advarice on white privilege". Advarice is a misspelling for a reasoning that the woman included her advertisement for hair services in her plea for authority. I am to say that the person thinking they could speak to me in a cheap and fake manner and then be so cruel and such a burden that would last nearly two semesters -is kinda of like their way to try to implicate they are superior and can do whatever especially when it insults people. Realize folks, no one likes fake compliments and especially when you are trying to hand out business cards. You would say later-did not you hand out business cards? I never did it in a way that was so harming to a person's sane dignity. Now some people want you to lick the floor to even be comfortable with you and I never did that and really enough there are some very considerably closeted mentally ill people out there in the world and they come in all fucking shades of the rainbow. You try to be a salesperson for your own services and you'd see the nuts. Conversely I learned not to make fake comments and just find a space of commonality or sanity in which people should ideally know all learned from this person to be cautious of appearing insensitive with fake concerns.If you read the comic its pretty simple to get how "white privilege" goes. Some people will just say nice shit to you that means nothing at all but just a way to try to move you like an object and when they don't like that you aren't moved or behave in a manner they like or fear-they press magic panic button and basically," fuck you". You can see this behavior in recent events where the former Marvel editor or employee if editor was not his title was basically harassed by a white woman who threatened to call the police and really just for him being black and really much the police don't treat black people well and if not just calling them or anyone calling them for a faulty reason can get someone killed especially when they are black and just birdwatching.
That type of insanity was playing out at olde community college from fall 2016 to spring 2017 and well folks-this person never called the cops but loved to play the narrative of "okay" black people. Who usually where just trying to be friendly but no one in which was actually trying to even be real with them. People who were nice to tell her what she wanted to her and play along with her as if items in a doll house but they really did not notice the dollhouse because they had work to do and worked at the school. The thing is the person never hung around any of the black women in the hair profession program and really was just really two faced from her personal encounters and how do I know this. Because this person was vocal and I drew in the common space she and the other hair persons would hang in and just be nothing but trouble. Ideally mates, you have a daughter-never allow them to come up with such a "privileged" sake of " if people talk to me like people and not like dolls in my doll house I am going to scream and through a tantrum". This particular individual was not with any grounds in the community college to call the police on me or anyone for that matter without being called loony but you know she was not far from that character. She was racist. This is to be realized in that comic where after saying,"nice picture" says, "fuck you". And well people you are caught off guard and well maybe some people actually have to be civil to another not because of the realm of skin but because of moral standards and yea cannot do much anything but be constantly bother by a milk goating racist from out in the country. I really say this person was from like something of an 1 away from the community college in their own words. Literally, they were best staying their cow herd self back at home making cottage cheese because that person was so freaking annoying and her behavior I realized later was actually racist to a very dangerous degree. I would not recognize fully till later the extents of her racism even if I started to know at the first onset of her privilege but things that happen to other people remind you such acts don't belong in a school or any where and if not are like a loaded gun pointed at your head because some person wants to "play god".
(link)
That type of insanity was playing out at olde community college from fall 2016 to spring 2017 and well folks-this person never called the cops but loved to play the narrative of "okay" black people. Who usually where just trying to be friendly but no one in which was actually trying to even be real with them. People who were nice to tell her what she wanted to her and play along with her as if items in a doll house but they really did not notice the dollhouse because they had work to do and worked at the school. The thing is the person never hung around any of the black women in the hair profession program and really was just really two faced from her personal encounters and how do I know this. Because this person was vocal and I drew in the common space she and the other hair persons would hang in and just be nothing but trouble. Ideally mates, you have a daughter-never allow them to come up with such a "privileged" sake of " if people talk to me like people and not like dolls in my doll house I am going to scream and through a tantrum". This particular individual was not with any grounds in the community college to call the police on me or anyone for that matter without being called loony but you know she was not far from that character. She was racist. This is to be realized in that comic where after saying,"nice picture" says, "fuck you". And well people you are caught off guard and well maybe some people actually have to be civil to another not because of the realm of skin but because of moral standards and yea cannot do much anything but be constantly bother by a milk goating racist from out in the country. I really say this person was from like something of an 1 away from the community college in their own words. Literally, they were best staying their cow herd self back at home making cottage cheese because that person was so freaking annoying and her behavior I realized later was actually racist to a very dangerous degree. I would not recognize fully till later the extents of her racism even if I started to know at the first onset of her privilege but things that happen to other people remind you such acts don't belong in a school or any where and if not are like a loaded gun pointed at your head because some person wants to "play god".
(link)
Comments
Post a Comment