mm culture 12 but only words now.

Now, I just finished doing something or another of another matter and why I was missing the whole day. Could you believe it? I could and well, things are making a turn around into a better direction. O, I don't think it would be appropriate to express anything of my progress in some works just of yet and really much been working on this wondrous 2017 winter and spring project and today have physically created an idea long hidden in the past that was the very beginning of 2017. I opened with the day I made a bicycle when I started talking about 2017 but in actuality the story is a two way street. It reveals the context of the prior fall 2016.  It also reveals a context going forward in 2017 till now that remains unresolved till now. Till now, till now, and now I am freed of a hinderance to properly embrace an idea. One that does change everything and gives the breathe of life back to my situation.

In the following let us consider the two tracks of let's say projects associated with each context. Context being looking into the start of 2017 to prior fall 2016 handlings at their end. To the things and projects that were of 2017 to now. Noticeably works carried on in the end of fall 2016 were never much continued again, it would be strange if this rhythm gained strength again and readjusted things yet again.

Comments

Popular Posts