certain person 2019.

So yea, things are really hard to find least you use special key words. I am glad I made em up and put them in every vital post. So I found one post in which I wrote last year on a subject of a person so stiff, contrite, dishonest and just frankly evil. If it is anything this person has to be one of the worst people I ever was an acquaintance with. Never really was a friend. Just fake all the way. One of those people who thought they were better than everyone else especially their so called, "friends". She was a vital nuisance in winter/spring 2017. Real much folks. Everywhere were drama happened it is where she would go and where she would roam and really much if you have to suffer harassment from a person who was trying to pretend to be your friend, you would understand why I still write of this person-it is because their actions, thoughts and even way of being was not only unbecoming for people of this era but of people who seek to enjoy life without making everyone their enemy. Anyways folks found one 2017 post and it was written recently in fall 2019. Not that long ago. ( link)

Comments

Popular Posts