the "suspected" woman for me.

Many people seem to think they know me. That's cute, but you don't. I mean, some people create these bizarre stories about me and just speculate from afar or just cast a poisonous social atmosphere that makes it hard to pretty much learn. I mean, you are a fucking idiot if you have never seen a black person and gap at them when black people in a certain region in Texas are pretty much common anywhere, I mean-there is likely to be at least one or two or even three, seriously. But what people don't learn besides all their made up bullshit is that they don't give people any fucking space or ever space in which they recognize," they are a person not a toy or lesser human". But literally, a person would have to beat these people into the ground for these imbeciles to get any kind of mother fucking sense.

About one girl I met last year. I never met someone who has so infuriated me in my whole life. Why did this girl infuriate me. She was a retard by choice. She could not never commit to anything she did in the past and really much for anything just slapped the hind cheeks of a donkey whenever she talked. Oh, the fury of this maggot appearing thrice when I never wanted to see her again. How does anyone come to hate this girl. She was a nuisance and that's all there is to know, more a nuisance than anyone before.

She came up one day I was eating spatteghi in the whole little commons area up top at the main building at this community college.  She introduced herself and I thought, " she's interested in me".
I invited her to sit with me for a bit. I should have demanded she did because literally, you give crazy people too much control over you when they think they own you and just say some shit for no fucking reason. I mean, I am to realize the school was a desert for the women and youth not bad. The only girls in which weren't tainted and could never be tainted by the whole nasty college culture, were people who were younger than me just three to five years. People 18 and over. I was not much removed from that age group. Younger than 24. There was another girl I was interested and she was a person true and true. But even then people don't like being made to feel secondary and I just gave up talking to this person before anything would happen good or bad simply because one has seen the whole dumb bullshit of being secondary before and before. That is how I came to sitting on a bench in that area to eat spatteghi. No girls I ever knew were in that area. Yet this one day, this girl comes up to me and says her say. I ask her if she wants to sit in the most nice way. I did suspect she could be a bad person and I did but gave the person the benefit of the doubt. They had social skills, I would have to say. They talked to me instead of waiting for me to talk to them. Something redeemable that caught my eye but that is a bad trait to go off of I realize. People who do bad things can have a social skill or two and its never to use good or well.

This girl introduces herself and goes to sit back to where she was seated before. She was not pretty by any means, she had those special bumps on her cheeks-I think you can call it acne. But really, somewhat you can say added to her mysterious person charm. I have since learned to avoid people who have acne faces especially if they are hispanic especially from another advent with this other girl who just led you on. And you are to think, this spit on my face is all I get?  That girl spat on my face not literally but just toyed with me. But that be another matter. The girl in this situation had someone short hair to her shoulders. She seemed a bit disoriented but seemed nice as if trying to do good. But really I recognize that she was just a person who lives a fucktard life from their eyes you can see then and there their lack of intelligence utterly and if not their sense of wild behavior to be anywhere and everywhere. You know as I turned away that day, I did wait in anticipation to see who this person was but this girl literally just went back to her seat to study when she could have just spoke to me a bit more and not be so off putting but a person would be too nice to downplay red flags. Her eyes, her intention and her acts, were just to put you away for later just to mess with.

It was another day, where I was hanging out with trashy people just studying them and they did not know. I do admit I think I messed up the entitlement of another individual too damn touchy on trying to own my image by going over there to try to figure if I could trust this girl I had been spoken to the previous days, a Thursday I believe. She was there with another friend. This girl was kind of attractive but reminded me of a unhinged bread thrower I had encountered nearly 6 years over. They were similar in which they needed validation from a second person always nearby. I talked to the girls, showed them my drawings and then they went on their way. What I granted from this is that possibly this girl was unhinged that spoke to me. I forgot her name and almost called her a drug from a drug company ad. " You better call me something good", she said or something along the lines of that when I commented on her name. I thought to myself, "do I know you?" Instead I said under heavy tension and her friend wavered looking at me, "I thought your name meant flower".
"no, my name is (blah-blah who the fuck cares)", she said and I laughed a bit nervously to myself. I really had to check who was on board with me and I mean, I don't like dealing with stalker type girls so I tried to nip this shit in the bud but I could not clearly know who this person was at all to tell them to bug off or if they were a good person. The girl who was at the other table looked on sad and then went on with her friends. I literally say that some people are just close minded, entitled and really don't communicate nor ask but insinuate ownership then are really pissed off people have free will to ever dare to protect theirselves from a stranger who fits the role of lesser than sane people in the past.

Anyways. This person and her friends were odd. They were fucking strange. There was another girl with some relative of mine's name and she was fucking weird. I think she was one of those hispanic people who thought they understood black people by circumstance images from the media and what is hip and especially by her proclaimed knowledge of ," mumble rappers". Liked this loud black/african dude who would sing and beat up the noise in the music hall. A complete opposite of me, I would say. A person who literally dropped out of their previous college because they really just had bad motivations and really had nothing to do at all but want to be a clog and never doing anything to reach their true motivations. Are you to expect to aim for an associates degree in music and expect a banking job? Not likely. That is the nonsense that came from out of that poor girl's mouth. She thought she was doing something. One would play it keen and cool when talking to this person not to laugh in their fucking face. This person would be a person to expect that since they are into music the whole world is open to them and full of opportunities when its pretty closed off. I know people in bands who had better jobs than this girl after her associates degree in music. I mean for the level of pretentiousness in this girl, she had no merits to anything. People in small bands are more successful in being in music than her. She was just apart of a whole tirade of musical career promises. But often people, you don't get into music by majoring in it. You get into it by doing it, many famous artists and bands say that but don't tell that to any music school student. Nope.

The other friend was this african dude who really looked down on himself and black people in general. Really much a shy and odd person if you ask me. Never easy to speak to. You would be able to get more conversation out of a motherfucking log. This guy essentially was the third wheel to these two girls and their misadventures. That is what he was. Yet these girls were platonic.

Anyways, you find that essentially you talked to lesser than sane people in a study room. I mean, this dude and that music girl were just dullards. Literally don't have what it takes to succeed. And literally for the girl none of her decisions made any fucking logical sense. This person straight up ignored me when I asked a direct question and you wonder what spiders are turning in the room as the other gasp in silence.

I pretty much passed up an opportunity to speak to a girl who was interested in me just to make sure that if I was walking this place at night, this acne faced girl would not be the one coming up behind with a knife or any mischief. I mean, I did not trust the girl when she basically just said hello and went to go sit down not far away when any normal person would have asked if I wanted to sit with them and continue the conversation even if they were studying. It has happened. I needed to do this to insure my safety. Made sure none of the girl or her associates knew of my connection to the other girl and followed them up to the study room where they were just so social odd and alarming that maybe just caution was necessary. I yet still did not know however as I said before if the girl was sane or insane. The answers you find basically make it so sure that what you did before to basically ignore the other girl was the best course of action. I don't trust crazy people at all in any of their devices to harm and this girl was certified nut. The worst of the worst of the creepy women who try to make you their item and do the best at trying their honest best to make your life hell. In retrospect, I should have just said no, to girl when introduced herself and I would never have been sliding down that crazy rabbit hole is how bad it was. But the things a person will do for the sanity of mind is hang out with weirdos in a study room to try a discern the least talkative person's true identity.

The other day, I saw the girl, was where she was with her new male friend. I was pretty much done with talking to this girl. By now, she was just pretty much not anyone to get to knowing. I just sat up there trying to get to know this person as all I went into that study room was to understand who she was. I did not get that clear of a picture. The crazy music major was there playing footsy with noise maker and they seemed so happy but so highschool. I realized that I had been dragged in to some bullshit. I really did not need to be hanging with this girl and odd male friend who liked to walk the campus and watched anime but was a weird person. But I needed to know who this girl was because she just ticked me off in a deep demeaning way. I was being nice when she spoke to me but her face was the sum of a bunch of cumbersome obsessive people I had seen in the past of highschool only trying to make me their seizable item.

Oh the event was very annoying. An african teacher stopped to ask me if I was okay. I only said yes but I really was not. Why because these people I was sitting with where so annoying and if you ever asked acne girl why she came up to you that one day, it was so that," you would not feel alone". I tell you, this girl was a bitch. Literally, one of the worst actors of them all, that day you could swear this person was so nervous speaking to me they had to have some type of feelings or some type of motive and especially, they stuttered at the start. " I thought you liked me", I said blatantly as these older than 18 year old fucks wanted to play capital highschool chuck. She moved her eyes away downward to not look at me and said, " you are not that attractive". So basically she said I was ugly because in english not attractive means ugly. I said nothing but held my laughter, " and you think I am ugly".
"you just called me ugly" I said mirroring her act from previous when I got her name messed up.
" I did not call you ugly," she tried to defend her "good image" and just tried her best to regain ground in tons of charm not at all, "you are not handsome, but you aren't ugly". I am almost laughed at her. I don't know and don't care anyone things and I am pretty vain when it comes to my looks. She basically had called me ugly and was triumphant in that fact to her perspective.Only crazy people talk to you when no one else does, I realized as I have known then and there again these possessive people only want something they can see. Realize this, I was still alone regardless of whatever this girl wanted to posture and more alone now because of her. She had the audacity to call me ugly. At that one time, I knew that if I was not restraining myself, I would have cursed her out. But frankly, I did need to be friends with this person if this is who she was then that is who she was. I had found my answer if this girl was a threat. She was but now that I took the tension out of anything and even addressed what I thought was concerning, she likely was not going to appear again and think were something which we were not. But sadly that would not be the case. Surely my effort descalated whatever she thought she was doing to help me out like talking to me but it never ended the whole friends thing.

The effort ended with me just alone and this odd guy sending me glares but the odd guy postured as if he was the chuck and hand servant of the girl. This is a candid observation because this girl really was possessive as fuck. I did not ever speak to her much after that. As for the other girl where there was mutual interest, safety comes first before you can ever speak to people you actually like.I pretty much missed my chance for ever much trying to ascertain if this acne girl was going to be a problem. But likewise, had I acted-the crazy girl/women or whatever you can say of her would have made the effort like all crazy people to intervene and make a scene and never does that end up well. I mean literally, I have stories from highschool and back where girls distance theirselves from you because a crazy girl is stuck on you and no one wants to be bothered with that. Nope. For other instances, it shows the girls you liked vein in toxic masculinity and think males should be able to control women. Yea, so, I was wise so none of that happened because guess what, the acne girl was a nut.

I mean, in small disasters like seasonal flooding like in the galveston region of Texas, I do not know if flooding in March or April or even May occurs in other parts of the state occasionally things at school can be cancelled if the power is knocked out or all the exits and entrances to the school flood. So essentially, this particular day I saw acne girl again, it was on the day of rains where flooding was a threat. She came into that top part of the main building which was the only building with lights and working power. She was wet with that guy before and they were like in a towel or something they had gotten from somewhere I'd call," but trashy people stuff". Now, this girl on this day did a bit of class reversal. You would have thought that first day, she was middle mannered and a bit crazy. But on this day, this girl was like wet, too close to that other guy and just so open to everyone around her too much about what she was doing with that guy. One can feel a branding betrayal but realizes that a snake which was red was actually pink all that time. Then it clicks. The glee on this girl's face that day was more of a person who was very crazed about something and she did her best to avoid my eyes as I walked by. As if she could just propose to be one person one day and then another person another day. Like a fucking nut. If you would be to ask me her real character, she was just a person who liked to dry hump a guy in public and was kind of a dumb predator. She was satisfied in eating up on this utterly naive dude when probably her real target had at first been me but realized she was too adept to make me her toy. Anyways, it was like a party in the commons top layer that day. One girl wanted to be drunk and hiding from her abusive boyfriend and making a scene and these college students were just being like wet little sacks of clay clingy to each other and things. Gross. In the midst of all this, the girl was basically onto of this guy in public with a blanket over them and they were basically could have been having sex right then and there. Excuse me, I said to myself, " I don't know if I fell into the rat's den but this is it". Literally, the most disgusting and the most deranged act I ever seen a live actual possessive girl do. This girl was not like the rest. I guess from my defensive actions of going to her instead of allowing her to come to me, I killed her little game of what made you attractive. I was happy she found interest in that strange guy and left. I don't think I saw her again. But the friends of the african dude friends with acne  girl, I sat with on the last day, just trying to find great storied inspiration to write anything later-were dicks. They were the little nice people but when pressed of their true motives surely reverse their behavior because certainly " no one would ever like this dude for real". The thing is that my actions were not wrong folks. I would see the acne girl again and not by choice either. So it was best I got all the information from interacting with her prior to that advent.

That girl certainly worked at my favorite bookstore later and then when I saw her in the comics, I almost freaked out and backed up before she could turn and notice me but it was too late. "oh,( my name), how are you? what have you been doing this summer?", she said. It was only the beginning of summer, June not even July and I had encountered her again. Not because she was stalking me but because she just applied to a regional place to get a job. I basically just told her that I was working on some stuff. She told me, " I can help or assist you to find anything" The usual customer service riff or something like it and then she left. You know the strange thing about a dude's intuition about this girl being possessive was pretty much true. I go to sit down elsewhere in the store near the cafe to read a comic and this guy with anime like clothes or a backpack is there. I felt something was off about him or as if he was nervous or more nervous than the other people around. I looked at him. He looked at me. He spoke. I did not want to speak to him. But spoke to him.  " what are you reading?" he asked standing up, he was waiting for someone. I told him, it was one of those IDW books and the 1st Eden's Zero book, I did not get as far as Eden's Zero when acne girl comes up and introduces me to him. Its like much and much, this girl was kinda of a character. The guy and I basically frowned at each other as if realizing we were in the same clutches of the same person. The girl told us that , "she had to leave " as if I was in on her life. I did not come there for her, that is what is to be noted and she definitely not any friend. After the girl left, the guy left disenchanted a bit and that was that. Not really, because that is not even the end of the story. But what did it show, that the girl was definitely off her loops and just like a snake trying to fit two human hands in its mouth. I mean she thought I was okay with the fact she basically had sex with another dude in public in front of everyone else. She completedly did not get that she was a nuisance and I generally did not want to see her again yet alone working at my favorite bookstore.

I mean, I held back my rage and did nothing bad. Many other people would have. I held back my rage even as I got home and never spoke of the advent much till I wrote a post about it. Its just to say that a slog of bullshit had happened to me when this girl just suddenly decided to speak to me in her utterly possessive way of being. She surely liked to be possessive of people who were most probably naive and younger than her. But the thing was that, I was too old and withered for her to even think about trying to get at me. Maybe too intimidating. If you heard me how I said, " You just called me ugly". It was likely to be a bit intimidating as I sounded pissed off and annoyed and anyone would be. Some people would have walked away but literally my mission was successful in the past to see if this acne girl was a creep. Her she was. This guy at the bookstore was her next victim.

I moved on and expected not to see the girl again. I saw her again in the fall when and where I had to get a paper checked for the college I then went to. I literally, saw her by the fifth paper when I went back to that community college. She was there with the african dude. I went over and said hello to both of them. This girl this time looked as she did on that day she came in from the rain. Too furled could be a word, surprised another and ashamed perhaps. She was quiet as if she had lost her voice and the guy was the only one I would end up talking to. I thought going over there would have been fun besides they were the only people I knew and that college has the level A creeps. You are best off with a creep you already know than someone new. This girl had headphones on, really serious study and all this and that. I am to tell you, that these two people were quiet dumb. I mean do you really need to use a tutor when its not a forced directive? The answer is no. Tutors don't help you as much as you can yourself. I mean some of those tutors and their corrections they made were wrong. Some english professors don't even know english well and are still at the basic level of anything and never know that you can do certain things in english and it would be more proper/ more right than the American sum of things. Anyways, gone was the friendly fake girl talking to me. Because I was not apart of her story. Just an inconvenience to appear. Just a feeling of something. She kept eyeing me as if I was looking at her tits. I only eyed her to be nice. The guy was a bone head to everything probably knew something or another and just waited till later to say anything to the acne girl if ever cause that was the trashy type of dude he was. He did the casual thing of talking about people behind their back as I observed the last day of the school.Oh, he just loved talking about his two female friends bad behind their backs-true and true. The thing is people, you never talk about people behind their back but maybe write it. But talking it just makes you apart of a toxic social rabble and you aren't telling anyone anything yet that you just want to add into the negativity of people posturing to be cool. I literally say to tell a story is not talking "bad" about people: not when its true, its needed to tell an event or communicate one and one to literally state things as they are were people get confused.  Oh ya, people because this needs to be told. I tried to talk to her several times but if it was not in her frame of reference and if she was not in control and someone older was speaking to her and was more successful than her-she did not know how to act. So basically, what I did was make this girl ever and as much uncomfortable as she made me that day in the bookstore. I mean she did not bother to be asking me what I did over the summer then. I was just out of the picture. Or maybe she realized that she just was not good to guys to be speaking to them. Or maybe she realized what I had written on my blog. I had given her a business card when I was into giving out those things a while back.

I left that day and she never said bye. It was fun. I wanted to laugh. Literally. I left the library that was remodeled and where I made my four by four drafts just needing to laugh but having to suppress it in a dangerous place where any form of emotion was at one time or another a signal for the immature to laugh at you.This was the time I was working on the online basis for the work on the other MK MZODERN, the Poll that I have not posted yet but I made sure I made use of that one trip. It was a gloomy day and I never saw the girl again at the bookstore or the community college because I never went back after the fifth essay review.

Much the suspected women for me is not some nut so possessive in any quality and would never be that acne faced girl who called me ugly.Facebook would do me the decency to show me that the dude this girl had dry humped or whatever that day in May or something, was basically no where in her life. There was another dude in place. A person only knows this because they make the shame to friend the music centered girl just for fun and get the suggestion to friend this particular acne girl. One seeing her page notices straight away, another dude in the picture and quiet literally this girl probably changed alot of dudes being as possessive, snarky and just using people to the best of her ability. I can count at least three dudes she make success passes on but she never could ever get me.

Comments

Popular Posts