gizzard girls.
I, I cute, cutie pie
wanna wonder about sex
wanna wonder about sex.
then it came like a wrecking ball
and all these fucking girls
wrecked me like a wrecking ball
I don't want to know if you are
this ugly trying to get it from me
I, I cute, cutie pie
wanna wonder about sex
wanna wonder about sex.
I don't want to know it when
you get it ugly on me
that I am too damn inhumane
to ever think of the proper channels
and discourse
to ever say what you want.Is never
what I want.
Never what I want.
I, I cute, cutie pie
wanna wonder about sex
wanna wonder about sex.
then it came like a wrecking ball
and all these fucking girls
wrecked me like a wrecking ball
I don't want to know if you are
this ugly trying to get it from me!
wanna wonder about sex
wanna wonder about sex.
then it came like a wrecking ball
and all these fucking girls
wrecked me like a wrecking ball
I don't want to know if you are
this ugly trying to get it from me
I, I cute, cutie pie
wanna wonder about sex
wanna wonder about sex.
I don't want to know it when
you get it ugly on me
that I am too damn inhumane
to ever think of the proper channels
and discourse
to ever say what you want.Is never
what I want.
Never what I want.
I, I cute, cutie pie
wanna wonder about sex
wanna wonder about sex.
then it came like a wrecking ball
and all these fucking girls
wrecked me like a wrecking ball
I don't want to know if you are
this ugly trying to get it from me!
Comments
Post a Comment