STOP charging for more than you are worth.

I sit in a chair propped up by a larger pillow as to not hurt my back on this chair that is made of wood and painted black. Oh and pretty much people, this is a chair I used in 2011 to write the Idea Database and the other things. It gets more uncomfortable as the years pass but then again I did have to use a pillow to keep my back from being hurt in 2011's Idea Database. The thing is that sitting generally on this chair is uncomfortable and only a pillow makes it bearable. I feel much and much that I am forced to sit in such chair in my position on the internet and only use my skills to ever much have any sum of recognition in views as a pillow to make everything bearable. I don't believe  that people should be made to exist under and up under the pretenses that everyone is all together because of a situation or a hobby or a profession or a skill. In real life, people in the same situation are willing to do bad things just to have a vision that they are gods and superior than everyone else. I pretty much say that I don't belong with the mindless artists on the internet. I have worked for things and all they do is subsist on cheap fan art and passionless ideas and even short change passioned ideas and projects for something that cheapens them, they don't have the character nor drive nor want the knowledge to succeed. I think that predatory practices exist by the internet artists today and they pretty much steal efforts and ideas just to make them their own and survive off the money they can get from their followers on social media. If I am to be real, original works that have any sort of real plan behind them and not these simply contrived comics where people make excuses where they are taking so long to make them( and only post one page per update in which and why they are behind) are better than the efforts of usual internet artists. Works with any plan to become anything and evolve are things to be praised. Yet people praise misdirection, procrastination and literally low work efforts of people making one page every so few months and asking for money on patreon. I am to tell you that  real ventures don't make money by selling just one page over a span of a few months. No, they sale whole works and why do they do this because people appreciate finished stories. Internet artists don't care to finish their stories and make tons of excuses.

I make the mistake of comparing myself in the past to such people but I won't now. People literally just come up with these illogical excuses to get money when really if you don't do anything for a few months then what exactly are you doing? Could you have been said to truly been working on anything? But goofing off and playing? Or giving too much excuses? Its quiet funny this is how the online world operates. I mean, let any other venture and a legitimate one just sell one car and ask the public to fund them for giving one car and offering other people a car mirror, a windshield and one luck person four tires if they pay enough. When the people are just there to buy cars or get their hands on a car, they conned to get a car mirror, a windshield and one set of four tires instead of a car. People expect a completed story but all they get are just parts of a story and just a fraction of a story if ever. Its really pathetic you fund a person who cannot even give what they want to be there for. In any other practice the failure to grant people all a car would make a car dealership useless. Such artists who only make one page a few months are just that, useless. I mean that honesty and for every word because the internet community is not based on the worth of a completed story or even a good story but just funding people who do nothing to get the amount of money to subsist and people who do, cannot make enough to make a living. I mean, there on the internet are people who actually illustrate works of their own and others and yet cannot sell a book, imagine that because they are beggars and don't relish to do one page. I mean, I long back on the works I did from last year and I don't remember some of them and that is good and means that I actual try to do anything in which I aim to be. Some people are never held to that standard and make some good money from patreons each week because they have one page incoming and the small features of images, posters and other things they offer. To be truthful, the internet market is not fair but made to give people who never would have had what it took to make it without the internet error to make it on the small notions of them ever trying to follow their dreams. True things said here but I make a point to say that its not right to continue as if the internet market is far. Nope, it ain't.  Why should we keep car dealerships open that only sell one car and that's that? When people prefer other things like many cars or each person getting a car. Or each person really being able to read a finished story. You don't get that from this generation of lazy Animal Crossing, Nintendo pleasing and Pokemon dwelling folk. They are earnestly a generation that if I had crossed paths with them earlier, I truly would have despised everything that is anime or videogames ultimately.

I am removing the pillow from my chair and I am throwing it on the floor. I refuse to take the licks from idiots, zealots and people who cannot work and say my efforts are bad. I will not be silenced by the authorities of social media that praise wasteful artists. I won't. And I say I am to continue this blog in the vein of not giving a damn about how things are done where you only sell one car to one person and everyone who should have gotten a car surrenders that same money if each one of them got a car for the effort of that one sale. I am done. The state of the internet is bad and it don't smell well. I here introduce soap and water for you folks, dealing out cash for a car you never get.Accountability to get an end product is just not there with the unsavory condition of the internet market. I mean literally, it does not have to be a commercial thing and really much the great story teller cultures of natives across the world finished tales to pass onto others. And they completed stories because it was out of necessity to pass these virtues found in the stories. They did not have the magic of the internet nor the safety of being alive the next day as we do today after their solemn mass killings globally, but they finished stories. People who literally have safety to have a chance to survive every day more than them and not be killed by colonists or animals or other native tribes, can never finish a story. As if its the curse of european centric people to be damned and cursed to never complete what people very well much were better at; to finish a damn story. I mean anyone can take some privileged intentions too far and think they are so special things have to be a certain way for them to create. I am to tell you that even mental issues aren't an excuse to not create because I myself have told many stories people liked in a state of constant grieving and heartbreak.

People are free to disagree with what I write and pat theirselves on the back. No, but they won't succeed. People at one point or another will realize they want completed stories and value a Netflix subscription of Disney + subscription than being in their funding party of whatever they can be gimicked out of each month. I sit in a chair and realize this but people will just sit and act as if they don't know anything about how things actually run in the world. You only get paid for what you work. Don't find ways to get paid for things you never worked for. Stop asking people to pay a finished story price as if you have a completed graphic work or set of comics when you only put out one page a month or two or three months.


Comments

Popular Posts