the 1886 effort.

Some weeks ago made a comic about the 1886 story but to where and previously a story was never made, all in comic as I note twice. Coming to terms recently about the fact of where to truly go with the work.  I think it;d be best to start with some constructive drawings based on the original ideas I had to start the effort here three years ago. Really going to be simple and not complicated and I am just going to built on what I made recently to ready some type of components for a main story. That happens of course later than what I wrote. Special advent is this work and I will begin it on this site thought that is not all the content I will provide. Will frankly cover what I did over the fall 2017 in a creative type of manner.

Comments

Popular Posts