That's living in poverty.

I ate flesh from the dog
and that is living in poverty!
That's living in the poverty, oh ya.

The people screaming
their children cannot get educations
they made too much children
staying home all that time.
I ate flesh from the dog, it brought me
I don't know what meat it is
and that is living-in poverty!
That's living in the poverty, oh ya.

I got ten dollars.
But do you? Living in poverty,
I got nothing to say but do you?
Living in poverty, I am better than you.
"Get out living in poverty!"
They say and I am sure to get away.
Oh, ya, ah nah, OH ya
ha. Living in, poverty.

Ha, ha, this is all you got
for me! The world is dying yet will never care
as you did the past time!
That is living in poverty.

Comments

Popular Posts