Killpen; Dethrone.
Oft many stories of the Killpen and then to be featured stories in different efforts (after Killpen did not be at first successful) work out to some merit of not being stories with an exact directive. Experimental stories with their own stories of trying to not be one sum ideal or goal without the activity of different ideals contributing to their character. These stories have been through may different waters and many different fires to become the swords in which they are today. I literally spent this entire month of March creating all the possible outcomes for the Killpen stories and it was relieving but tiring as well. I would have bragged about posting them to a website but I find that I could not keep the site of Killpen open for anything to be posted to the public. I think I created this work for myself and really people don't need to see it ideally at all. I say this month cornered the project exactly and now can focus on making the character for these ideas in truth past than what has been done over countless repetition.
Last night found some pages of Killpen works I did in the past of fall 2016 which could basically be other ways of interpreting the stories if not added into the submissions on the Killpen site. I really much think I have done alot in a short time. I mean, I started the site at the start of this month and alot has progressed since then in the outlook of the site and the content for it.
The works of Killpen are vital to enhancing how well I do the works that were in the studies of Spring 2016 which for all that counts means better stories than just ignoring Killpen all together. I am bringing the heat with the effort of creating past stories from the Spring 2016 and Spring 2015( when Killpen was created) all the same.
Last night found some pages of Killpen works I did in the past of fall 2016 which could basically be other ways of interpreting the stories if not added into the submissions on the Killpen site. I really much think I have done alot in a short time. I mean, I started the site at the start of this month and alot has progressed since then in the outlook of the site and the content for it.
The works of Killpen are vital to enhancing how well I do the works that were in the studies of Spring 2016 which for all that counts means better stories than just ignoring Killpen all together. I am bringing the heat with the effort of creating past stories from the Spring 2016 and Spring 2015( when Killpen was created) all the same.
Comments
Post a Comment