A day of horse racing.
"Picking up the pace, which horse will win the race. No one knows and no one much is to ever much know until that horse crosses the gate! That'd be what my grandma says" said a man Claude in the stands. Jamie was a row below him looking with binoculars. "umhmm, mister, ummhmm", he spouted.
"focus well boy," Claude smiled at him," have fun, there is a storm coming?"
" would you like to have fun with some ladies", Claude asked.
" what are you asking Claude", Jamie shouted. Two girls below Jamie to the further side eyed him angrily and suspiciously.
"Nothing, nothing but you should be warned", Claude said.
The girls turned around, Claude turned pink and Jamie sighed and said out of the ear sight of the girls to Claude without turning," I get your drift".
"they are coming", he said.
Claude turned to leave, "good, you got it"
"don't get held up here, get to your checkpoint" Claude said to him. And he was gone. Jamie stayed thirty minutes to watch the race and the girls spoke to him.
" That guy was a creep, are you okay sir", said one girl with dark hair.
" I am, why?" Jamie responded.
" You have not drunken your drinks and you look despondent looking into your vernaculars," said a yellow curly haired girl, " I am Amethyst Roady". The girl looked him in his eyes.
"oh, yes", Jamie smiled, " I am James..Howevelt...!"
"Your name is Jamie Hinte" the black haired girl beamed at him a bit coldly but with a sharp interest, " of the 12th office, I've seen you".
There was a pause.
" so" the yellow haired looked on, the black haired girl held her mouth in a perk and shoulders on the seats beside her.
" I am Dawny," She said, " Reeves ( Mcbeth as my middle name), so shall we get out of here?"
"yes", Jamie grabbed his drinks and popcorn and left with them.
They went back to his secret building and they revealed theirselves in the open room of his entryway, agents sent to guard him because from Reeves, " the Puritans are coming to torch this place"
" we are going to corner them here but first you must show us that great holding down the space bar skill" Reeves started to say and then Amethyst Roady overlapped and then continued.
"okay", Jamie said sipping at his drinks and clutching his treats," lets get busy and make this a castle fort!"
He slurped down more cherry slushie," I need to go back to this gold olde horse races when this is all said and done, time to annihilate these puritans."
"focus well boy," Claude smiled at him," have fun, there is a storm coming?"
" would you like to have fun with some ladies", Claude asked.
" what are you asking Claude", Jamie shouted. Two girls below Jamie to the further side eyed him angrily and suspiciously.
"Nothing, nothing but you should be warned", Claude said.
The girls turned around, Claude turned pink and Jamie sighed and said out of the ear sight of the girls to Claude without turning," I get your drift".
"they are coming", he said.
Claude turned to leave, "good, you got it"
"don't get held up here, get to your checkpoint" Claude said to him. And he was gone. Jamie stayed thirty minutes to watch the race and the girls spoke to him.
" That guy was a creep, are you okay sir", said one girl with dark hair.
" I am, why?" Jamie responded.
" You have not drunken your drinks and you look despondent looking into your vernaculars," said a yellow curly haired girl, " I am Amethyst Roady". The girl looked him in his eyes.
"oh, yes", Jamie smiled, " I am James..Howevelt...!"
"Your name is Jamie Hinte" the black haired girl beamed at him a bit coldly but with a sharp interest, " of the 12th office, I've seen you".
There was a pause.
" so" the yellow haired looked on, the black haired girl held her mouth in a perk and shoulders on the seats beside her.
" I am Dawny," She said, " Reeves ( Mcbeth as my middle name), so shall we get out of here?"
"yes", Jamie grabbed his drinks and popcorn and left with them.
They went back to his secret building and they revealed theirselves in the open room of his entryway, agents sent to guard him because from Reeves, " the Puritans are coming to torch this place"
" we are going to corner them here but first you must show us that great holding down the space bar skill" Reeves started to say and then Amethyst Roady overlapped and then continued.
"okay", Jamie said sipping at his drinks and clutching his treats," lets get busy and make this a castle fort!"
He slurped down more cherry slushie," I need to go back to this gold olde horse races when this is all said and done, time to annihilate these puritans."
Comments
Post a Comment