Styles of Beautiful Women Day 7
Getting into the real focus of what I aspire to ever do at all for this project. Translate actual real life women who exist in reality into my art style. I have not always been able to do this, no, I recently learned how to do this. Though you can say its after two years of practice in which I am able to convert people's features into my style. A combination of anatomy and stylization is what it is all about. The three people drawn here are people who actually existed and came from my twitter feed. I won't name names or show comparisons because I do not want to draw negative attention to myself from the trifling internet or ever the actual people theirselves but if you are truly interested, I have followed these people and reblogged them so, yea-it would be hard to find them at all.
Anyways, the important part is to convert the countenance of people into my style of drawing and I have done that and will use this style in my future works.

Comments
Post a Comment