MK MZ 1886 take 2;HOW DUMB ARE YOUR COMMUNITY COLLEGE FEMALE COUNTERPARTS?
I laid out in the suburban dawn. The people were going home and I was wishing to sleep. I did not physical lay. Some girl came up astray at the community college and I did not wish to make anyone pay but it happens to be that way. That the girl is just chump dump in for the coals of hell and beyond and wants the money, she wants the kids and she wants some loyalty for money if you got a job faster than your younger counterpart. I am surprised. Nothing in me of interest, fantasy or credit has rised but I just want to try to see if I can go so far to get a number but the warning is block me. The warning is block me and I realize, the day later. She walks with a guy. I am not shy, I don't cry and I really don't give a damn anyone because there are tons of more interchangeable parts in the olde romantic department store. I just hope there are not alot of tools but stopped in this thought. This girl is a programmed robot to hate. To hate, to anticipate and be in rage. Because I done pierced her veil and snipped it a bit to ruin her fantasy wedding of getting married for cash and she's eratic, embarassed and snapping out of her boyfriend's arms like a cat to try to scratch me. Keeping saying shit to get to me but it never gonna work. She always got to have to have anyword when I move or twitch or talk to someone half a distance away. She then gets some community college job and it makes her feel good, she won't be lost in the damned hood and I for one am tired of these constant assaults, I am tired of being near scratched and the guy is tired of controlling this damned white cat struggling out of his arms. I don't want to see the interloping of these people but they pass and they pass and she insults and insults and he allows her and allows her. I just want to be left alone to my own devices to ask the girl out that got a space for me in their actual fucking heart and life but they don't. No one does.
She if you think about it this way, all the girls coming to think they are interest must be wrong-they don't know me and they don't know the world and when it turns out they aren't much different to waste the time then I find a cavern to hide. I know they are the most uncertain variable and could be crazy and so innocent to their wrong because they are 18 year old youth and just into the system and maybe mommy and daddy raised then so wrong. I cannot pass the girl in the suburban dawn as the sun goes down and the sun sets and she probably gets the water running at night to finger real tight but who gives a damn how creepy this sentence is when this person glaring at me thinks they know me because I made them fall to the edges of their grasps when I say," done with associates for graphic design". I mean, they must invest so much time and mental time that their spirit aligns them to be so possessive of a heartbeat within me. I don't mind if I feel something weird and she appears but I do actually and I am scared out of my mind. Because there are just crazy people around me and nothing but animal shit on my feet that I am walking in speaking tongues of a million appearing a million different ways to maybe people who only can see the world through their twisty colored lens and never as things are. Image gone down like a cheese in a grater. I am done.
There is no genius in the modern girl who toils in the black waters of education. I drink the poison in the black waters all these years, I have become it and they are free to think good advantage and bad advantage of being a tool! Living in the twisted worlds of the modern school. It'd be cool but I am just vomiting the black out in this rich bitches' pool running from the dogs of inner darkness of immature people because its all good and cool in your little community school. The sun sets in the suburb.
She if you think about it this way, all the girls coming to think they are interest must be wrong-they don't know me and they don't know the world and when it turns out they aren't much different to waste the time then I find a cavern to hide. I know they are the most uncertain variable and could be crazy and so innocent to their wrong because they are 18 year old youth and just into the system and maybe mommy and daddy raised then so wrong. I cannot pass the girl in the suburban dawn as the sun goes down and the sun sets and she probably gets the water running at night to finger real tight but who gives a damn how creepy this sentence is when this person glaring at me thinks they know me because I made them fall to the edges of their grasps when I say," done with associates for graphic design". I mean, they must invest so much time and mental time that their spirit aligns them to be so possessive of a heartbeat within me. I don't mind if I feel something weird and she appears but I do actually and I am scared out of my mind. Because there are just crazy people around me and nothing but animal shit on my feet that I am walking in speaking tongues of a million appearing a million different ways to maybe people who only can see the world through their twisty colored lens and never as things are. Image gone down like a cheese in a grater. I am done.
There is no genius in the modern girl who toils in the black waters of education. I drink the poison in the black waters all these years, I have become it and they are free to think good advantage and bad advantage of being a tool! Living in the twisted worlds of the modern school. It'd be cool but I am just vomiting the black out in this rich bitches' pool running from the dogs of inner darkness of immature people because its all good and cool in your little community school. The sun sets in the suburb.
Comments
Post a Comment