Mysterious and Changer new beginning.

So basically when I last left earlier this week in progress, I had been working on Mysterious and Changer earnestly. Took a break and then yesterday or the day before that started to get back into it. Today I have completed nearly everything leading up to what can easily be a 1.5 mark in everything.

I from here am not going to focus on the 1.5 mark but get into the real swing of my objective to even work on the project at the current time which is to create a 2nd working volume like that of 2017 or of the 2018 and 2019 standards. It is really nothing much to say that I choose to think each time to improve the project than just write from all the drafts I have and add nothing. But this time around will be remake the drafts of the 2nd volume as long ago in spring 2015 I did make all the volumes of Mysterious and Changer in draft. In addition to that will be able to add in the drafts of 2018 volume 2 into the mix. It will make for a very diverse story. But then I will just end things there and wait another time to add anything of a volume 3.

Much and much, there will be a larger story probably for the 2nd volume by the method I am taking. I am sharpening my skills to do just that. And that's all I have to say.

Comments

Popular Posts