Recent; What Killpen having its own site actually means.
Last year I was going to do a feature about Killpen in the Super MM culture magazine but I did not get around to it. Time passes and I avail to continue the idea as I meant in 2015. I eventually create almost every asset to make it work. I close off the site to public viewing because obviously people don't care what it is or what it could be. Yet Killpen being remade in its true format after a plan to make a magazine feature on it shows just how much options I weigh to make this thing a reality. That really I kept pushing for what was best for the idea and did not take no for an answer. Eventually the site represents the best outcome in which its gets to its truest form and truest idealisms.
Comments
Post a Comment