MK MZ; Hunters X, more progress and the next work.

Okay, I somewhat worked on Hunters X today but not to any great degree I wanted. But yet I have to be economical and not waste much time, and so I have split the work into two parts. The first part is done and the 2nd part which is more of action and fighting will be done later. I say that there are times where you want to pursue a project fully and spend all your time on it but have to realize that you cannot do that to be successful. I am only spending enough time to get things done where they can fixed up better later and that is quiet the principal I used in spring 2016 doing this work the first time. It quiet funny or ironic that I still use the same principal today even after all but 4 years of utterly hardship and bullshit. I will continue to work on Hunters X however, but per the challenge of what I have established as a sort of trait of my practice I did in spring 2016-when in doubt and yet with substantial ideas completed or half way there, move on and come back. This is where you get into the real swing of things. Yet, I will consult the collection of works I had done in the past to find out which work to feature next and alongside Hunters X. Its particular running mate. One work I did last year was called Rain Drop Below. I believe it was in the same binder as Hunters X and its a plausible running mate. Basically an idea that was done very well in spring 2016 near very much after this time and it was so much a create idea, I continued it into 2017, 2018 and then 2019. This story is basically like a card game type story. A bit dark around the edges and in that urban life but really much is a promising work. There is another work called Mummy in a Book which I think would go well with Hunters X too. That'd be it, which ever one of the works I choose, the work will be paired alongside Hunters X and worked on when I worked on Hunters X. In spring 2016, I found that a schedule of giving space to draw ideas fosters an encouragement that endears a type of peer oriented mindset and makes for wholesome ideas. Pretty much, got to be with a method doing these things. Never caring about the scale or worrying about ideas flowing or not, the main lesson is do and to "do" to a certain degree that adds a great meaning to the stories having a life of their own. To where the story might never end.

Comments

Popular Posts