Back in 2015; Killpen.

Oh, in that spring 2015, Killpen was something of a new adventure. A goal that you would not expect to accomplish but continue to aim to do because there was promise behind the idea. It was a trying time however. I was at the end of my health ropes when I probably needed to focus the most to ever attempt anything of the ideal. I ended up going to the hospital. Time elapsed differently. I spent a week eating nothing. Then I left. It took weeks before I could ever draw much again. Around July, is when I made the character designs. It was hard but I did it and the other things. I lived pretty much with resentment towards the workings of the world since there. No one pretty much cared about me and the pain you feel from ever being "defective" in these gaudy people's sights is just the emotional pain of why people have to be so damn self centered, rude and immoral. Literally, the time I spent in the hospital was hell. I would say if I did not need to get saved from something that went wrong, that a person should never wish to be in a hospital. No one is much in your corner and everyone is just trying to leech money or comfort off you. I was still 19 back then. I mean technically, it was just a year and some from the time in 2013 when I went to college to start some adventure. I was fed up by the educational system and which people it creates to work anywhere. I was done. I upped and included elements in Killpen to literally state how toliteralian  education is and being they have an idea of " our way or no way" and define things as they want to define them but never to real absolutes or how they actually are. How art is cheapened and disrespected to be a menial thing and mentally lacking thing and never challenging. Killpen was to be all these aspects and just maybe I have outlined that element in the most recent effort. If I am to tell a story, the perseverance to do this project very much down and hunted by the people with prestige is maybe how things are to be with the current world situation. People will have to stand up for theirselves whilst they have things they cannot possibly pay for when ever they have lost their jobs or lost their place or cannot get new jobs so easily. Yet finding that without proper support, the fall makes you a sharpened and untrusting warrior and you will continue and continue for years and years after people try to keep pinning you down to stab you, to realize-that you are still you. And because you held on, you still live and never was it easy. Never.

But aside that Killpen will be much like Dream Newyork but featured on a different topic matter of different dimensions as their own worlds rather than another world visiting these alternate worlds.

Comments

Popular Posts