Killpen: Nauticka 1 page after 8? Or else.
Last night, I did create a story around elements of a crowd of women around two characters but only an outline. Namely did not complete the vital element yet so this is what I set out to do in today.
So the chase begins and maybe it's longer for one character because they have respect for women and genuinely don't use them as toys or somewhat abusive. I wonder what women will appear.
Draw in ears and they look a bit better.
One face appears and we got ourselves a run for the money.
More person's appear with vigor.
And we are done.
So the chase begins and maybe it's longer for one character because they have respect for women and genuinely don't use them as toys or somewhat abusive. I wonder what women will appear.
Draw in ears and they look a bit better.
One face appears and we got ourselves a run for the money.
More person's appear with vigor.
And we are done.






Comments
Post a Comment