Zino Flyboy fixes and covers.
Now that I have more time and literally not fighting for my life against every fucking stranger I come to meet to live my life and pursue comics, I am going to fix up the Zino Flyboy work especially the one that is sold on this site. It will have covers. The lines on later pages will be gone and since I don't need to post on Issuu, no more black page background and better resolution. Regardless, I did a good job but I am just fixing up things for which I have a budget to do these days.
It was a mistake to try and redo a comic I sincerely say that. Remaking things in such a short time takes too much out of you and maybe I will say its not abandoned but there will be another "skin" to come out of Zino Flyboy, oh yea. Probably will start on the 2nd Zino Flyboy part soon after some things are published are while they are.
It was a mistake to try and redo a comic I sincerely say that. Remaking things in such a short time takes too much out of you and maybe I will say its not abandoned but there will be another "skin" to come out of Zino Flyboy, oh yea. Probably will start on the 2nd Zino Flyboy part soon after some things are published are while they are.
Comments
Post a Comment