Some inner focus and New plans and New gears.
To sort out some of the kinks with telling the story of 2017, one had to do first things that connect to events in 2017. I though say I got a bit side tracked because I was basically interrupted. People don't get their space is really limited to them and not others. Don't cry to people when you make life choices based off of lunacy. Literally trying to torture people while they are recovering is so terrible and people should stop with these pretentious notions of heroics when it just terrorism true and true. I mean try because the sent messages don't work for anything at all. The only thing you are is a nut.
To say that I one has to constantly keep crazy people in check when they ever point them out on their bullshit. Literally had to point someone out yesterday because they were just being too damn annoying, like geez-full of yourself too much? They are. I mean, did anyone tell you to fornicate in public with some literally random dude in all actuality?
Anyways, continuing my review of 2017. Three different time periods there were. The spring period, the summer period and the fall period. You could count Winter in the Spring period much and much as I am just following a school classification of things. Yet the most impactful one was the fall despite everything having it meaning. Why? The fall was were I created many things and plans and just did alot of things especially utilize a method to create comics to any degree that is still continued today. I mean, the way I see it-spring 2016 is like the resulting force of fall 2017. And that fall 2017 is the utterly well timed climax of the real life story. I got to tell you, there were some amazing things I skipped over. Tried to redeem the whole samurai thing and did somewhat but those drawings were not enough and you grant the whole idea of completion,I can finally make works around a certain theme with no limits. Two things could be focused on in the fall 2017. Literally. The aforementioned samurai style and planned works and the 1886 project of course. As of current really don't have anything to do with this site in terms of themes and could work on the 1886 as I intended then and so I will do so. But what is to be the third possible item, oh all the works I tried to else finish or start in that fall 2017 time period. But that will have to wait. And generally, I focused on Kyeombi works in that fall 2017 so the whole effort of that is covered in the 2nd round of me going back to my works and adding onto them.
Its a good time, where you can get three for one. Basically, proves that if you work hard on your works, one day you will be able to get many done. Only if you have courage and discipline. I mean, not everyone has courage-they rather pander to making preexisting characters to be #1 on instagram. My efforts are much more human and valiant than some trite popularity contest. Simply to reach a goal is my objective and today will be working on the focus of the previous ideas.
To say that I one has to constantly keep crazy people in check when they ever point them out on their bullshit. Literally had to point someone out yesterday because they were just being too damn annoying, like geez-full of yourself too much? They are. I mean, did anyone tell you to fornicate in public with some literally random dude in all actuality?
Anyways, continuing my review of 2017. Three different time periods there were. The spring period, the summer period and the fall period. You could count Winter in the Spring period much and much as I am just following a school classification of things. Yet the most impactful one was the fall despite everything having it meaning. Why? The fall was were I created many things and plans and just did alot of things especially utilize a method to create comics to any degree that is still continued today. I mean, the way I see it-spring 2016 is like the resulting force of fall 2017. And that fall 2017 is the utterly well timed climax of the real life story. I got to tell you, there were some amazing things I skipped over. Tried to redeem the whole samurai thing and did somewhat but those drawings were not enough and you grant the whole idea of completion,I can finally make works around a certain theme with no limits. Two things could be focused on in the fall 2017. Literally. The aforementioned samurai style and planned works and the 1886 project of course. As of current really don't have anything to do with this site in terms of themes and could work on the 1886 as I intended then and so I will do so. But what is to be the third possible item, oh all the works I tried to else finish or start in that fall 2017 time period. But that will have to wait. And generally, I focused on Kyeombi works in that fall 2017 so the whole effort of that is covered in the 2nd round of me going back to my works and adding onto them.
Its a good time, where you can get three for one. Basically, proves that if you work hard on your works, one day you will be able to get many done. Only if you have courage and discipline. I mean, not everyone has courage-they rather pander to making preexisting characters to be #1 on instagram. My efforts are much more human and valiant than some trite popularity contest. Simply to reach a goal is my objective and today will be working on the focus of the previous ideas.
Comments
Post a Comment