Oh, the corner! I never saw coming.

Once again, ran into girl who with me in classes since kindergarten to 12th grade. She said nothing. I said nothing. I really did not like her then and I really much did not want to be bothered with her as I passed. The said thing is that really passed the corner too quickly to register this girl who seemed to want to talk to me.Oh, well, the thing is that I saw her before yet did not want to talk to her and she seemed as if she wanted to say anything but with the strict policy of not talking to any girls she was excluded when I would had originally talked to her but you know maybe school is just the engine of corruption. And yet maybe people should not stop talking to people of the same sex or the opposite sex just because of the fears of them being corrupted by the inherent forces in education. I mean, never speak to a dude who has a toxic girlfriend, she will just keen on you and try to make you fight this dude or get in an argument. I mean literally not hasty to speak to girls either because they could just have a hostile boyfriend that will beat you up. But maybe just precautions in every situations does it. And maybe you should not hinder yourself from speaking or living your life because of corrupt person who follow a mutant and violent social code. Maybe if people are keenly interested in you, yet go about their way as if not to be odd but keep eyeing you-you should probably speak to them especially when they are your age and the opposite sex. But all in precautions and respecting their space I will say. Yes, much to my regret wished I could have recognized this girl quicker to ever think of what to say to her yet one was distracted by the ever odd reappearings of girl from this and that and that and this grade ever in your park which is free to everyone. But no one would want to run into someone they really did not like by highschool and a person who tried to get them in trouble for dare standing up for theirselves against hostile and bad natured girls/women/whatever you can call a female. Literally. I am taken aback so much remembering the strife of talking to that wretch before a long time ago in highschool. It gives me an idea. For a project of a magazine of sorts, maybe tell you what type of trauma me ten years ago went through with this girl.

Comments

Popular Posts