Vicious Time Warp; 7 Deadly Sins.
Now, I have long been a reader of the manga, 7 Deadly Sins when I watched the anime like in spring break four years ago. Much and much that was brutal time period. There was no one for me and I was pretty much alone. If I am alone today? That I will say yes, but older I have more experiences than I did then and so the fact of being alone does not bother me at all. I for one think that this work 7 Deadly Sins is a masterful story. There is never a clever path forward, completely original and very much inspired me to create original works of my own. I have never seen an anime or manga with the story of 7 Deadly Sins. Nope. I for one liked the anime so much the first time I saw it, I rewatched again and this was a long time ago, spring break about four years ago. I was working on new comic methods while I watched the show but I became discouraged by life conditions of the time and only from that show did I have more inspiration to move on than try to salvage everything as it was. It feels such a long time ago when I begun an introduction into this work, the anime and the manga. I would read and watch the anime through 2016 to 2019. I really say that I became tried of the story tropes by the fall 2019 and did not watch or read the manga any more. Else that time period was another dark period. Yet this time, I say no works could save me much from whatever abyss I was placed into but just me shoveling to move things everyday and that is how dire things were if you did not know. Anyways, I come back to read the manga four years later to see that it has ended or only has one chapter left and wonder if I truly should catch up. You know I wondered about the future when I was watching the anime a long time ago. Pretty much, great good things happen but also very bad things that just make you hate people. What I reasoned then that this anime was the future of anime and pretty much it is by how popular it is in the current time period. I realize how odd it is for this work to end when it meant a great deal to me at the start and yea, I only had some focus to come back after all the projects I did work on to ever see how this story would end.
I am going to say that the work ends okay and hints at a future continuation. Yea, when I look at the work I see the hopes I had in the past for the future and yea, while good things have happened. Nothing is as I would wish it to be. Quiet literally and some things of the online economy are worse than when I made those methods I never much used, all those years ago. Yet, I do remember how much I enjoyed this work and that is pretty much gives me a glance at how dire things have become and how I can adjustly improve to past brighter day ideals.
I am going to say that the work ends okay and hints at a future continuation. Yea, when I look at the work I see the hopes I had in the past for the future and yea, while good things have happened. Nothing is as I would wish it to be. Quiet literally and some things of the online economy are worse than when I made those methods I never much used, all those years ago. Yet, I do remember how much I enjoyed this work and that is pretty much gives me a glance at how dire things have become and how I can adjustly improve to past brighter day ideals.
Comments
Post a Comment