MK MZ; HUNTERS X
I completed part one of the story called Hunters X, today will continue to work on it and work on part 2 and that will be it for the day. Frankly, Hunters X is kinda of already worked on to a degree and just really just need to apply some storytelling to get each part of the story done. There to be said, I won't say how many parts there are but I completed one part of the story last night/this morning and I will complete another one today and then maybe another one after that. I think that if you keep some mystery behind what you are doing, the work is more successful when its not open to the public and not open to interference. I will tell you, there are some spiteful people in the world and when I revisit the summer 2019, I am made to realize why I could not draw the entire thing then. Hounded by wack jobs from a community college who won't ever wake up that they have nothing to communicate to you but are just projecting their mental instability and just thoughts of evil and self harm. I am to say there is nothing to be gained from a trash generation that thinks anything is okay to suffice as human. The acts in which they do of this egotistical harassment as if they have a merit to do so when clearly they don't, show them lesser than human but they would never know. And think they know you and invited to any place you dare venture to and speak onto you as they wish and under premises they wish were. Such people murk up your space especially if they occupy a job at your favorite and local bookstore.
I am to say that really much, one has to get spiritually free of such dirty people. Not be compelled to harm. Not be compelled to care and not be compelled to do anything but write how they are trash people and just maybe whilst they go around thinking they control the world and everyone recognizes them as something in which one does a true account is compelled of them. I will say that since summer have been able to avoid places in which these such and such people frequent. You get a purity of mind not coming across such childish, entitled, boorish and inhumane people who don't know anything about the world but trying to push people over because they dare have an appearance they don't like and namely think they are something in which they never be. Such people are like snails in comprehension of reality and what they are and connect to you like slugs or like leeches exactly and you have to pull one off one by one for ever trying to be their friend and let them be in their erratic little mindzone. Basically after plucking all the leeches off, you can do your work properly again and not be hindered by even being bothered by them. True and true, there is a lesson in which in talking with people-you never talk with a population that chooses to drink rainwater off the ground.
I actually had to rewrite this post because I was nearly and mostly asleep when I wrote the previous one. Here, I want to expand more on the backstory of what happened to the summer 2019 version and why it was not drawn.
I am to say that really much, one has to get spiritually free of such dirty people. Not be compelled to harm. Not be compelled to care and not be compelled to do anything but write how they are trash people and just maybe whilst they go around thinking they control the world and everyone recognizes them as something in which one does a true account is compelled of them. I will say that since summer have been able to avoid places in which these such and such people frequent. You get a purity of mind not coming across such childish, entitled, boorish and inhumane people who don't know anything about the world but trying to push people over because they dare have an appearance they don't like and namely think they are something in which they never be. Such people are like snails in comprehension of reality and what they are and connect to you like slugs or like leeches exactly and you have to pull one off one by one for ever trying to be their friend and let them be in their erratic little mindzone. Basically after plucking all the leeches off, you can do your work properly again and not be hindered by even being bothered by them. True and true, there is a lesson in which in talking with people-you never talk with a population that chooses to drink rainwater off the ground.
I actually had to rewrite this post because I was nearly and mostly asleep when I wrote the previous one. Here, I want to expand more on the backstory of what happened to the summer 2019 version and why it was not drawn.
Comments
Post a Comment