MK MZODERN the styles of beautiful women day 6 part 3.
Once again, when I go to sleep is when the day truly ends for me and so yes, pushed another part. This kinda of is near my limit of how much I can do before it becomes exhaustive. I was going to draw three more characters but then again I need to conserve my energy. Anyways has detailed characters in a certain style and basically they all have names. The key to character creation folks is quiet simple. Draw a character you like or admire or somewhat different from what you know and then give them a character trait in your head. I really mean when drawing characters is that you should put emotion and life into them as if they are living, they was not clear in the previous sentence. But why you put a character trait in your head? It gives them life. And you can do this after or before you give them a name. Its pretty much simple folks to give characters a name. Yet if envision what they are all about, it won't be hard to figure a story or world around them. Nope, it won't be. I though say, not ever character you will draw will be easy to give a character trait nor make a story or world around them. I am to say I have tried alot with many of the "Killpen non contestant characters" or characters that don't appear in the work Killpen but are featured in the works of Killpen, to give them a story or even good character traits. Nope, I literally had to draw for five years to figure out much everything on and off. But that is a good thing and how creating characters work in sometimes. Other times they just come to you and are success to you and then onto the world. Ya, though even that takes work.
In the next edition of this venture, styles of beautiful women will embark to draw attractive real life persons and maybe that will venture into new territory as well as my goal for the current endeavor.
In the next edition of this venture, styles of beautiful women will embark to draw attractive real life persons and maybe that will venture into new territory as well as my goal for the current endeavor.

Comments
Post a Comment