Killpen; Somewhat origins.
Ah, back in a long time ago like the beginning of 2015- I was trying to excel at comic making. But I was never the "normal creator" that exists today and does not know how to not please capitalist images and just makes dumb fan art. I decided that after drafting about half of the Kyeombi series and then some others that I needed to continue to create stories despite not completing the works I had currently invested in. It was a big experimental leap. So I created new stories. And after a while, I thought, why not make an event out of all and make it into something larger and to protest how cruelly education does not help creators but gives them false educations and false senses of confidence that only make them a literally bitch to people who have lesser than thou understandings of art and treating creators right. The biggest thing was to understand how progress of artists are made in this society versus a proper ideal society where many artists actually do reach their ideals.
Literally at the edge of spring's ending like almost five years ago but still two months ahead, I started working on the Killpen project to say what is " right for artists and what lives they should have" instead of being slaves and self indenturing theirselves to poverty and ideas that are the cause of it. I simply upped my game three times in one time period. I mean, I literally advanced to not do one group of stories but another(that has not been continued today and was not apart of Killpen but the inspiration for it) and then another group after that.What does it mean to create so many ideas. You have to broaden your mind. You cannot be following with whatever everyone is doing or just creating fan art ocs of already existing stories. You must think for yourself and do for yourself and yet reason for yourself. Art is pretty much a discipline, you need a strong foundation or you fall for anything especially in this world. Going to school for art in this world only teaches you to value money interests that make no sense to anyone who does business as if people who run colleges make sure they give artists a lesser than human version of successful enterprises and miseducate to pacify them. There are many dumb artists and yea, many of them are on the internet basically doing illegal things just to get money. You need sometype of mind understanding to realize that someone's trademark is not your mark to make money. Discipline and why it is the way it is reveals how things are just done in different settings and conditions. In the ideal world, artists would be valued as people with skills that are unique in which many people can never truly learn. Why? Because some people have a place in life to be artists. Like everyone else has a place to be a math major or athlete but that never strikes anyone.
The sad thing today is that modern artists are so rife with the lacking functions of discipline and are quick to complain about hardships. You might find me talking about hardships and bad relationships on this site only because they are truly hard things and insane things that really if not make it hard to not hate people who have nothing to offer the world in anything but their sheer clown make up. In 2015, you should know, girls and women like to wear red lipstick and eyelash extensions and that was how you were an it class to be "desirable" to everyone. I tell you such people who think they are "desirable" to everyone are fools. When people are simply nice to not tell them that they are immature, crazy and to full of theirselves and whilst they might be pretty or attractive or ugly, they are asking to much of the world to think what they imply by following what others do to place attention on theirselves to be hirer than others and excused from rules. Its not asking much to grant artists rights. To be properly educated and properly motivated and not hated or provide a society that does not foster imprisonment of talents they lack the format or appreciation. I simply say that really much, a person only writes of hardship because they are foremost human and everyone else much and much from my experience are idiots who think they and their lacking of talents in anything have more relevancy than artists. When art is an talent equal to all the rest, everyone should be able to engage in what is truly them but because society has hatred for art-let's shun the artists and think from a poverty ridden girl outlook of tiring to be "desirable" that the world just revolves around distancing oneself from art and artists because its not successful nor worthy. I won't get into the argument but many people who watch anime, read books and watch movies are the main people against artists. Modern artists support their dismissing idealism by supporting their pandering and qualms to this and that idea when they heed these "desirables" wishes to own a fan art or original character. They subject theirselves to be an item in which these "desirables" seek out as lesser than human because they can draw. I literally am to tell you, the reason people cannot think for theirselves or have lacking ideas is because they let monkeys drive the station wagon. They pander too much to people who hate art and really hate them and are only in love with a corporate capitalist grifter image. They are more in love with how you do fanart than you do art or ever became artist.
One pretty much could see in early 2015 that artists would not gain any better prestige in society when you have these corporate capitalist grifter artists pleading to all the "desirables" to be what they think artists are; lesser than human and only go enough to draw fan art to live off of. I ask you if you could live off your talents, would you do so when you are very disrespected and the ideals are violated? When you are given chump change for another person's character? Cannot create your own stories and your own wisdom( when you pander to functions that hide ever storytelling mentions like comic book companies basically keeping the comic book format to theirselves )? What is the use of living this ideal life when it is not ideal at all but there is a compromise. I reason that it is better to live as a truck driver than to ever live by your talents not doing what you truly want. Why do the grifter artists live in conditions that are quiet unforbidding and with alot of risk? Because they are poorly educated and have no self respect to know what they truly want or how to even get it. They lack the courage to even dare. Dare is an important world.
Much to artists what matters is the most; if they can advance, if they can reach their dreams and if they can be successful monetarily. But most artists don't know how to advance, they don't know how to reach their dreams and that it takes planning and effort and they surely don't know any good business skills because they are deprived of such educational resources even if they go to an "art school". Art schools don't teach anything that helps people sell theirselves to anything but slavery in truth and really people who aren't artists come off with the misconception that artists must go to art school to be artists-it is a large myth and metric pushed by society that weighs down countless artists. I realized these are the common elements artists wish for and are gaslighted by various parties-education, other artists who are prominent by their own self made definitions and just by self doubt that is built up from various parties in society especially red lipped "desirables" and people who aren't too civilized to get what art is. Oh, Killpen would be the spite against how no one can do these things because they limit theirselves to the hatred that society gives onto them and definitions found in education and by false peers/peer pressure( I mean in art, you really don't have friends and are just looking for failure if you do by having people in which guide your opinions and possibly not in any logical mannerism but towards degradation and failure.) and just listening to negativity within. I made the work Killpen to show that people could advance, could reach dreams and could make money by adhering to a better world of standards that uplift the artist and hold them to extreme challenges. I have found that extreme challenges and plans just help expand the skillset you would have. I learned that from drafting my stories in fall 2014. That is still proven today.
Oft in doing Killpen, I was doing something in which many people artists or not don't have the gall to do, think for theirselves and be independent and even dream independently. The work I am to tell you is the most original thing that will exist in the broadened world that is today. A place where there is no dare and there are no extreme challenges. The stuff I see today on Twitter in my real opinion if you can note from what I thought in 2015 even starting Killpen are just trash works from trash people. Truly, from my real life example-a grifting artist or a artists who tries to be popular by name as if they are Leonardo Di Vinci or some old time artist but make fanart, are just people who want a shortcut to an ideal life of popularity many artists wish they had. Where the mention of their name makes money. Never are these people in real pleasant people. I am to tell you that if a person ever meets a person in real life when are one, you ought to run. It can become a dick measuring contest only to one individual who thinks they are doing so much by doing so little and dreaming so little, this is true. I cannot tell you the many people I have met who were artists and done the worst things onto me and my art. The thing is folks, being an artist is only a self achieving thing in this society-looking for community and even a company to work behind is a large fallacy. There will never be any meaningful connections that you will experience with people in a community and a company as you do in your own art. No, in communities-they are so together that everyone praises people who do the same exact styles and same exact fanart. That is real life. In companies, they try to use you as much as they can to get as far as they can. Real life example is that Rooster Teeth basically made many employees work over time without proper pay. Noticeably, you should use your energies to explore art styles, develop them and focus on experimentation and ambitions of your dreams or not to be fulfilled as an artist. One could notice this from 2015 and still think there is a chance of friendship between artists or clients but there is none. Not when you live which proves that only you have the answers and everyone else is trying to bury you, delude you or push you off the map.
Furthermore to expand on above, in winter 2016, I would meet a girl who basically was wary of me after I dared show her my art and even told of my ambitions. The girl with her twitter way of minor goals and commissioning original characters and fanart thought she was much better than me to make a point to make it odd whenever I would pass her. She would not say hello or anything as if I never spoke to her. The girl was a snake of a person and you see the common trend of online artists are that they are girls with the similar tastes of being a "blissful desirable nobody". The girl was not a real artist even though she talked a bunch of fluff of being with a title that was "considered" at a minor publisher. If it was considered it does not mean it was ever to be actually accepted as a title. The thing is the girl was not even a person who was well versed in how to be successful at art and go to school. She majored in a science field and the one graphic design class she did indeed show up to, she stopped showing up after awhile. Her words were just talk. Namely, it follows suite that all people who love their Nintendo fanart are just the same, all talk and no game( a small pun there).
It would not be long until you would meet again another individual in spring 2019 who was worse than the previous individual. They also happened to be a girl subscribing to the same lacking notions and lacking goals. But what they did was way worse than any poisonous sum of social contact. They basically tried to say my work Zino Flyboy was shit and laughed over it with their friends and you could hear this fellow artist doing that. I am to tell you, male or female, if an artist is not chasing the same trail you-you never speak to them and you never notice and never open to them. That is much enough to tell you about "community" in this world for artists. Maybe at higher stages than a community college or college of any sort do artists make believe they are friends. No artists can be friends, this I am pretty much sure in this world where many artists cheapen theirselves and ambitions and are jealous of others who have the will to dare. To tell you the truth about the grifter artists on social media is that they are likely to be such people. They will only get along with people who have the similar low goals as them and confirm to their lifestyle of being lesser than thou pegging some identity to be more than thou. Just nobodies are much artists that you see online. The thing of why I say this is because people because of social media and its campiness of Steven Universe fan art and political correct themes think that because of their interests in shows and political themes they are automatically friends and everyone believes the same thing and watches Steven Universe. The truth is only the image of community is an illusion. How can you be friends with people by just posting under the same tag as them? How can you know them? You cannot but the cultist mainframe of the "communities" will say otherwise until people realize they aren't together when they have ultimately different goals and perceptions and conflicts insue. You should see grifters trying to hold other grifters accountable because they trace and they else are just artists who fell down a rabbit hole to draw fanart all day long.
But Killpen is spite against all this and to show that a person needs no community based in a world that is never ready for artists but the foremost ideals of discipline that will achieve advancement and dreams then eventually monetary gain. Very much I think to possess with the notion of whether or not you dare or just force yourself into a justification box thinking you do when you are actually cowardly. This was a question I had to ask myself five years ago in 2015 very early. That if I wanted to create, I had not to be afraid of creating in any way and any convention. I had to spread my wings and be free and not be stiffled. Killpen through virtue of discipline allows original ideas that transcend the boundaries of what usually stiffles people. But I will say to a degree, discipline can only account for so much behind a broken world and that you should earnestly not be to hard on yourself. Though for me in actuality by that edge of spring, I was being too hard on myself and it only led me to fall into a black abyss of what is lacking in the medical field and just in the government field and when I came out of an experience, the ideas of what I believed and who I were, were not a discussion. I knew and I would rather dare to achieve than never achieve at all. I went forward looking for more original inspiration but yet lighter and gentle. And that is what became MM culture, another sum of philosophy I developed on how to get things done subvertly and using what pools of creatively you already have but don't use.
You might be astonished to figure out that the magazines I create are an element I would have never created unless of the ideas behind Killpen and then in MM culture, but to explain that all would take a whole deep story in MM culture that would broaden things to a level I don't want to do. I am purely only being candid about the Killpen project and its themes and that it did lead into MM culture by that trait of daring but daring less hard-because what I am going to do next will change the idea from concept into a known reality. Rather I speak not of the disciplines that imagine an ideal world but a concept that is the idea of Killpen will be something more than a concept. It will be now something that truly leads into things people can visibly see and will not be focused on my self advancement anymore. Sadly, I will only post it on the Killpen website which no one can truly see and I won't post it here. People will just see it on later when the site itself is completed and it will change things indeed.
Literally at the edge of spring's ending like almost five years ago but still two months ahead, I started working on the Killpen project to say what is " right for artists and what lives they should have" instead of being slaves and self indenturing theirselves to poverty and ideas that are the cause of it. I simply upped my game three times in one time period. I mean, I literally advanced to not do one group of stories but another(that has not been continued today and was not apart of Killpen but the inspiration for it) and then another group after that.What does it mean to create so many ideas. You have to broaden your mind. You cannot be following with whatever everyone is doing or just creating fan art ocs of already existing stories. You must think for yourself and do for yourself and yet reason for yourself. Art is pretty much a discipline, you need a strong foundation or you fall for anything especially in this world. Going to school for art in this world only teaches you to value money interests that make no sense to anyone who does business as if people who run colleges make sure they give artists a lesser than human version of successful enterprises and miseducate to pacify them. There are many dumb artists and yea, many of them are on the internet basically doing illegal things just to get money. You need sometype of mind understanding to realize that someone's trademark is not your mark to make money. Discipline and why it is the way it is reveals how things are just done in different settings and conditions. In the ideal world, artists would be valued as people with skills that are unique in which many people can never truly learn. Why? Because some people have a place in life to be artists. Like everyone else has a place to be a math major or athlete but that never strikes anyone.
The sad thing today is that modern artists are so rife with the lacking functions of discipline and are quick to complain about hardships. You might find me talking about hardships and bad relationships on this site only because they are truly hard things and insane things that really if not make it hard to not hate people who have nothing to offer the world in anything but their sheer clown make up. In 2015, you should know, girls and women like to wear red lipstick and eyelash extensions and that was how you were an it class to be "desirable" to everyone. I tell you such people who think they are "desirable" to everyone are fools. When people are simply nice to not tell them that they are immature, crazy and to full of theirselves and whilst they might be pretty or attractive or ugly, they are asking to much of the world to think what they imply by following what others do to place attention on theirselves to be hirer than others and excused from rules. Its not asking much to grant artists rights. To be properly educated and properly motivated and not hated or provide a society that does not foster imprisonment of talents they lack the format or appreciation. I simply say that really much, a person only writes of hardship because they are foremost human and everyone else much and much from my experience are idiots who think they and their lacking of talents in anything have more relevancy than artists. When art is an talent equal to all the rest, everyone should be able to engage in what is truly them but because society has hatred for art-let's shun the artists and think from a poverty ridden girl outlook of tiring to be "desirable" that the world just revolves around distancing oneself from art and artists because its not successful nor worthy. I won't get into the argument but many people who watch anime, read books and watch movies are the main people against artists. Modern artists support their dismissing idealism by supporting their pandering and qualms to this and that idea when they heed these "desirables" wishes to own a fan art or original character. They subject theirselves to be an item in which these "desirables" seek out as lesser than human because they can draw. I literally am to tell you, the reason people cannot think for theirselves or have lacking ideas is because they let monkeys drive the station wagon. They pander too much to people who hate art and really hate them and are only in love with a corporate capitalist grifter image. They are more in love with how you do fanart than you do art or ever became artist.
One pretty much could see in early 2015 that artists would not gain any better prestige in society when you have these corporate capitalist grifter artists pleading to all the "desirables" to be what they think artists are; lesser than human and only go enough to draw fan art to live off of. I ask you if you could live off your talents, would you do so when you are very disrespected and the ideals are violated? When you are given chump change for another person's character? Cannot create your own stories and your own wisdom( when you pander to functions that hide ever storytelling mentions like comic book companies basically keeping the comic book format to theirselves )? What is the use of living this ideal life when it is not ideal at all but there is a compromise. I reason that it is better to live as a truck driver than to ever live by your talents not doing what you truly want. Why do the grifter artists live in conditions that are quiet unforbidding and with alot of risk? Because they are poorly educated and have no self respect to know what they truly want or how to even get it. They lack the courage to even dare. Dare is an important world.
Much to artists what matters is the most; if they can advance, if they can reach their dreams and if they can be successful monetarily. But most artists don't know how to advance, they don't know how to reach their dreams and that it takes planning and effort and they surely don't know any good business skills because they are deprived of such educational resources even if they go to an "art school". Art schools don't teach anything that helps people sell theirselves to anything but slavery in truth and really people who aren't artists come off with the misconception that artists must go to art school to be artists-it is a large myth and metric pushed by society that weighs down countless artists. I realized these are the common elements artists wish for and are gaslighted by various parties-education, other artists who are prominent by their own self made definitions and just by self doubt that is built up from various parties in society especially red lipped "desirables" and people who aren't too civilized to get what art is. Oh, Killpen would be the spite against how no one can do these things because they limit theirselves to the hatred that society gives onto them and definitions found in education and by false peers/peer pressure( I mean in art, you really don't have friends and are just looking for failure if you do by having people in which guide your opinions and possibly not in any logical mannerism but towards degradation and failure.) and just listening to negativity within. I made the work Killpen to show that people could advance, could reach dreams and could make money by adhering to a better world of standards that uplift the artist and hold them to extreme challenges. I have found that extreme challenges and plans just help expand the skillset you would have. I learned that from drafting my stories in fall 2014. That is still proven today.
Oft in doing Killpen, I was doing something in which many people artists or not don't have the gall to do, think for theirselves and be independent and even dream independently. The work I am to tell you is the most original thing that will exist in the broadened world that is today. A place where there is no dare and there are no extreme challenges. The stuff I see today on Twitter in my real opinion if you can note from what I thought in 2015 even starting Killpen are just trash works from trash people. Truly, from my real life example-a grifting artist or a artists who tries to be popular by name as if they are Leonardo Di Vinci or some old time artist but make fanart, are just people who want a shortcut to an ideal life of popularity many artists wish they had. Where the mention of their name makes money. Never are these people in real pleasant people. I am to tell you that if a person ever meets a person in real life when are one, you ought to run. It can become a dick measuring contest only to one individual who thinks they are doing so much by doing so little and dreaming so little, this is true. I cannot tell you the many people I have met who were artists and done the worst things onto me and my art. The thing is folks, being an artist is only a self achieving thing in this society-looking for community and even a company to work behind is a large fallacy. There will never be any meaningful connections that you will experience with people in a community and a company as you do in your own art. No, in communities-they are so together that everyone praises people who do the same exact styles and same exact fanart. That is real life. In companies, they try to use you as much as they can to get as far as they can. Real life example is that Rooster Teeth basically made many employees work over time without proper pay. Noticeably, you should use your energies to explore art styles, develop them and focus on experimentation and ambitions of your dreams or not to be fulfilled as an artist. One could notice this from 2015 and still think there is a chance of friendship between artists or clients but there is none. Not when you live which proves that only you have the answers and everyone else is trying to bury you, delude you or push you off the map.
Furthermore to expand on above, in winter 2016, I would meet a girl who basically was wary of me after I dared show her my art and even told of my ambitions. The girl with her twitter way of minor goals and commissioning original characters and fanart thought she was much better than me to make a point to make it odd whenever I would pass her. She would not say hello or anything as if I never spoke to her. The girl was a snake of a person and you see the common trend of online artists are that they are girls with the similar tastes of being a "blissful desirable nobody". The girl was not a real artist even though she talked a bunch of fluff of being with a title that was "considered" at a minor publisher. If it was considered it does not mean it was ever to be actually accepted as a title. The thing is the girl was not even a person who was well versed in how to be successful at art and go to school. She majored in a science field and the one graphic design class she did indeed show up to, she stopped showing up after awhile. Her words were just talk. Namely, it follows suite that all people who love their Nintendo fanart are just the same, all talk and no game( a small pun there).
It would not be long until you would meet again another individual in spring 2019 who was worse than the previous individual. They also happened to be a girl subscribing to the same lacking notions and lacking goals. But what they did was way worse than any poisonous sum of social contact. They basically tried to say my work Zino Flyboy was shit and laughed over it with their friends and you could hear this fellow artist doing that. I am to tell you, male or female, if an artist is not chasing the same trail you-you never speak to them and you never notice and never open to them. That is much enough to tell you about "community" in this world for artists. Maybe at higher stages than a community college or college of any sort do artists make believe they are friends. No artists can be friends, this I am pretty much sure in this world where many artists cheapen theirselves and ambitions and are jealous of others who have the will to dare. To tell you the truth about the grifter artists on social media is that they are likely to be such people. They will only get along with people who have the similar low goals as them and confirm to their lifestyle of being lesser than thou pegging some identity to be more than thou. Just nobodies are much artists that you see online. The thing of why I say this is because people because of social media and its campiness of Steven Universe fan art and political correct themes think that because of their interests in shows and political themes they are automatically friends and everyone believes the same thing and watches Steven Universe. The truth is only the image of community is an illusion. How can you be friends with people by just posting under the same tag as them? How can you know them? You cannot but the cultist mainframe of the "communities" will say otherwise until people realize they aren't together when they have ultimately different goals and perceptions and conflicts insue. You should see grifters trying to hold other grifters accountable because they trace and they else are just artists who fell down a rabbit hole to draw fanart all day long.
But Killpen is spite against all this and to show that a person needs no community based in a world that is never ready for artists but the foremost ideals of discipline that will achieve advancement and dreams then eventually monetary gain. Very much I think to possess with the notion of whether or not you dare or just force yourself into a justification box thinking you do when you are actually cowardly. This was a question I had to ask myself five years ago in 2015 very early. That if I wanted to create, I had not to be afraid of creating in any way and any convention. I had to spread my wings and be free and not be stiffled. Killpen through virtue of discipline allows original ideas that transcend the boundaries of what usually stiffles people. But I will say to a degree, discipline can only account for so much behind a broken world and that you should earnestly not be to hard on yourself. Though for me in actuality by that edge of spring, I was being too hard on myself and it only led me to fall into a black abyss of what is lacking in the medical field and just in the government field and when I came out of an experience, the ideas of what I believed and who I were, were not a discussion. I knew and I would rather dare to achieve than never achieve at all. I went forward looking for more original inspiration but yet lighter and gentle. And that is what became MM culture, another sum of philosophy I developed on how to get things done subvertly and using what pools of creatively you already have but don't use.
You might be astonished to figure out that the magazines I create are an element I would have never created unless of the ideas behind Killpen and then in MM culture, but to explain that all would take a whole deep story in MM culture that would broaden things to a level I don't want to do. I am purely only being candid about the Killpen project and its themes and that it did lead into MM culture by that trait of daring but daring less hard-because what I am going to do next will change the idea from concept into a known reality. Rather I speak not of the disciplines that imagine an ideal world but a concept that is the idea of Killpen will be something more than a concept. It will be now something that truly leads into things people can visibly see and will not be focused on my self advancement anymore. Sadly, I will only post it on the Killpen website which no one can truly see and I won't post it here. People will just see it on later when the site itself is completed and it will change things indeed.
Comments
Post a Comment