MK MZ 1886; Dream One Newyork new design.
I did alot of "graphic design" work back in fall 2017. Yet somewhat could never get to the real focus of what I wanted to use my skills for. Like using them to advance Dream One Newyork, I would never dare to do that in fear of expending myself. Here now, three years later I can do that and really won't take much risk to do such a thing because I basically moved the barriers since that time in fall 2017.
Banner;
I tried to capture the whole outlook of the sight here to show what has changed.
Logo;
Banner;
![]() |
| Britane Great featured. |
I tried as much to match the logo to the background but it did not match up well with the selection of colors in the blogger adjustment frame when you don't know the actual color that you used by its number reference. Anyways more additions are to come to the site. If you ask about comic additions to the site, there will be three pages free then I will charge for the entire feature. That is when the comics of the stories various in the story that is Dream One Newyork are completed and that might be some time off.





Comments
Post a Comment