a deafening sadness.
The body is an ocean, it never wakes up.
Just functions for the life it should have happy.
Never wakes up from the trauma,
in my eye is the molecule of glaucoma
of hatred. The dizzy concussion of the mind
try to think then in kind
but you cannot and I do not mind
but to see to you to be anything
BUT FUCK UP
leave me the fuck alone
I did not come out here
for you to bother me
no, fuck up,
leave me alone
I did not come out here
for you to bother me
no, fuck up!
Your body is an ocean
'but you need not to use
it to indulge your fantasies.
You need not to use to it
to indulge your wicked
mother fucking ass sore
shit. You a bitch walking dead
with problematic and broken systems
and your mind is broken
no need to atone, if you see
a stranger, leave them the fuck alone.
Who the fuck do you think you are?
Thinking you cool and cool but you trash
and bash and you like your special whip
and lash.Try to listen to nothing in the park,
see you later never in the dark. You fuck.
Stop playing your music like everyone wanna listen
just relax. Leave me the fuck alone, and just hear
a deafening sadness..s...oh you falling away from your morals
and responsibilities when I just paused because you cause to
bother me to death. I take the left.
Just functions for the life it should have happy.
Never wakes up from the trauma,
in my eye is the molecule of glaucoma
of hatred. The dizzy concussion of the mind
try to think then in kind
but you cannot and I do not mind
but to see to you to be anything
BUT FUCK UP
leave me the fuck alone
I did not come out here
for you to bother me
no, fuck up,
leave me alone
I did not come out here
for you to bother me
no, fuck up!
Your body is an ocean
'but you need not to use
it to indulge your fantasies.
You need not to use to it
to indulge your wicked
mother fucking ass sore
shit. You a bitch walking dead
with problematic and broken systems
and your mind is broken
no need to atone, if you see
a stranger, leave them the fuck alone.
Who the fuck do you think you are?
Thinking you cool and cool but you trash
and bash and you like your special whip
and lash.Try to listen to nothing in the park,
see you later never in the dark. You fuck.
Stop playing your music like everyone wanna listen
just relax. Leave me the fuck alone, and just hear
a deafening sadness..s...oh you falling away from your morals
and responsibilities when I just paused because you cause to
bother me to death. I take the left.
Comments
Post a Comment