"Round 2"

" come and lay with me"
She said invitingly.
I smiled only once and tore off my jeans and approached her.
She took off my shirt and kissed my chest and I knew she was too much and wanted to peal away.
" don't be afraid"she kissed me.
" I'm not", I said and we kissed.
She took off her shirt, I knew she wore no bra. She smiled at me. She took off her red shorts and tossed them aside.
She laid on the bed. Pink panties shone.
I smiled.
" Take them off", she said.
"I will", I said.
I removed my hands from where they froze but just could not do it. She eyed me curiously.
Smiling at me, I smiled back and she just giggled and sighed and took them off sitting back up.
I curiously smiled when she said," take off yours, now".
She really wanted it and was in a rush to get it all. That sent my blood spiraling and I took my underwear off.
"now, come and lay with me", she smiled.
I froze and then told myself words and then I approached her. She did not smile reluctantly but as my action with her gave her life and she loved the sprawl of her legs as I bounded and recoiled, somewhat confused to the feeling then like a chemical kicked in-I could not get enough.We there and then eyed each other as we would continue. She was a new experience to me and she was smart and cunning in her moves sprawled there and then. Somehow I got down with her and kept going and then I sighed. It was over. It seemed. She laughed, "great!". I removed myself and fell a bit backwards light headed, what had we been doing. I thought it was over, she turned around and I saw her bare behind.
" round 2?" she questioned me and I smiled.
"round 2", I said.

adult material nsfw presented by Maxima.

Comments

Popular Posts