Mysterious and Changer Forgotten page.

I realized I forgot to add one part to the ending arc of the volume 2 Mysterious and Changer. Its somewhat a heartbreaking tale in that page. Originally by the story I wrote in 2011 off the 2010 hand written version, the main characters of this story were to lose someone that would have led them to better work together. I am not spoiling much because now, its not going to go that direction but I just want to convey the same state of emotions in that one happening as in the original story. Why I decide to remove the part where a secondary character is removed from the picture is because they have more utility being in the story and it would be a waste of their character. I mean, the story is only to go on for about three more volumes and so they never get a voice much after they are lost.

When I created the work in 2016 and even in spring 2015, they were a vital part of the story-to lose or off them would be stupid because they contribute so much the story in terms of guidance and lore. Much and much, I think what I have decided to do with this part of the story is better than what was originally planned. They will still be apart of the story and yet things will be different. Namely, opens up for a more diverse third volume.

Yet when I add this page later on now because I have to be economical about my efforts, it will be amongst the pages that will be added to the other arcs.

Comments

Popular Posts