Styles of Beautiful Women Day 6 part 2
Now, I did another practice. Basically improved on the looks of aforemented drawn characters. Made them actually more correct to the ideas I had in my head but yet kept the basic facial ideas similar. Their eye direction stays the same. They keep the same features but look better. Sometimes when you draw, I say, you have to correct to create faces that are powerfully beautiful or what you were aiming for. I say that beauty is subjective but I am going to say that some people have better beauty better than others. Anyways.
Remade only two of these characters and the arrows point off. The large changes in appearance from the shorter haired girl make her look more bright and not depressed though she still has those cheek bones as the previous. The third character is a mix off the fourth aforementioned and new ideas and an accent. You see they basically look similar but I made her more distinctive and more friendly looking. Her eyes are surely popping in a curve and her mouth is the same curve and smaller than in the other ideal. Basically she is made to look more cute here in my opinion and more with life.
That is basically the end of my practice here.
Remade only two of these characters and the arrows point off. The large changes in appearance from the shorter haired girl make her look more bright and not depressed though she still has those cheek bones as the previous. The third character is a mix off the fourth aforementioned and new ideas and an accent. You see they basically look similar but I made her more distinctive and more friendly looking. Her eyes are surely popping in a curve and her mouth is the same curve and smaller than in the other ideal. Basically she is made to look more cute here in my opinion and more with life.
That is basically the end of my practice here.

Comments
Post a Comment