More and more about Summer 2016 effort.

Oh yea, so what is more about the summer 2016 effort? All and tons of works were drafted people and some never got conclusions or continuations. The format I had in 2016 was just where you post one strip of a probable comic, that's it and that's that and I won't go into anymore detail. Seriously because people steal things. As I look back now, it is kind of like my previous modern effort in 2019 to earlier this year yet not as complete. Now, essentially what I have done by starting on the Mysterious and Changer effort in included in these efforts is that project by project will complete every draft that was done then as an actual comic now though what I choose to do is to my discretion as an artist is likely to do in deciding projects. There was like such a wide variety of things drafted, you would not have to think twice about an effort of fitting everything in. It truly makes me consider that when I see all the works I did, I am reminded my actions to improve my health were the best things to do to get back to doing the works to that level and variety even if it was not the highest capacity of doing things but it was effective.  I mean, literally, it will not take any effort to just create these works in the advanced means of four years later and more. What you get this time over fellows is the better aspect of more time and development for better stories. But readily in the original concept of these works, none of these works are to be marketed directly for anyone but myself. It will be ultimately up to me to post anything or publish anything as I see fit. The original idea of publishing is just get it out to the public. There are certain flaws in that when you are one person or two. You might just be rushing to get it out there. But with these comics and their philosophy of thought, nothing will be published until I am certain it should be. That is the major difference. The bottomline there is for practice and completion of stories not purely for the asset to sell anything. One might propose that was originally the mistake of me and the misfortune of fall 2016 but that would not be true directly. I should have aimed to sell these projects by creating a site for them and branding around them that has to be eventually done anyways. I seek to emphasize that the idea to create just to complete for your own quality of producing a well put together story is a valid one itself and as I make no money off my comics yet, it is the best option to make comics to a higher level than I currently do now and not worry about money but then maybe introduce at least concern to market things when they are done and ready. But truly in many regards yet maybe only from summer 2016 works did I ever do anything to quality in fall 2016 to today. I mean, I don't release ever piece of art and demand money for it like some people. But you know, some people got discipline and if you imagine me pointing my thumb at myself, it is me.

H-Hentai works and other interesting stories are all included in this deal. I don't know where I would put these works outside of Kyeombi however. Maybe like just make a ton of websites for each brand or something but I don't know ever since the whole net became hostile to free will, discipline and pretty much free thought with coding knowledge-there is no where to post that makes anything easy to get out there. But I will research my option to self publish myself alone without the help of Tapas.


Comments

Popular Posts