The goo if girls long gone and past.

I tell you, I realize how much I have been hindered. As if forced out of my own life, my own physical fucking dreams when I sleep and the ownership of my sexual nature. How people try to pit you down because you won't be their image. They never consider harm, what wrongs they are doing, and nor how rude they are. I be beset by bug eyed girls from chasing girls when that is just my sexual orientation. OH, I am going to let the wings of a truth fly. I only like women. I am not some belligerent hostile. I only like women and yes, people who are women can never understand what it is to be a man in the Chase of a woman so don't ever fucking try to deem some authority has and try to claim people's perspective off yours. Yours in which you listen to a tiny world full of hatred that makes you dumber than a goose and any animal. Shit! You never trust people have their own valid lives nor do you respect and it's all about you and your fierce animalistic perspective. You never listen to people or the fact that we are equal to understand anyone's perspective but your gaudy self serving image sensationizations from a very bare and primitive animalistic world. You who praise your dumb culture and your singular people are long never to be the people who can ever see other perspectives. Perspectives of moral implications, views and opinions but everything is white and black to you from the lowest means a world can be by your hatred for it and what it truly is. You lack objectivity to this consort as well and just by your fierce animalistic nature to value perspectives especially when it comes from other people who aren't doing you any harm but to socialize and interact like humans but even you cannot interact like a human but a cheap animal.

A person who first cannot be human could never at all reach and utilize alternate worlds. Not when ever act you do with information defiled it, discards it and cherry picks it. Never daring to value perspectives or cause or effect or the basic sum of human reasoning. You let others reason for you because you have no level of mental processing or human character of society or courage to even dare to know what you want. Never laugh again me for each making the effort to know you or befriend you because if all humans attacked and acted like you, you would be lowest level of prey or length of demon in anyway. A dumb clog that never asks why it does evil, it is just it's will by what misfortune their culture had put in their heads. Never truly thinking to do the best at at anything good or bad but coercion and no mental thinking.

Comments

Popular Posts