Mysterious and Changer progress but a day later and not a rant!
Well in progress of Mysterious and Changer, I completed that final arc in full and basically what is completed are base pages. More or enough, that's all that is needed to complete anything a day later.
I still have not expanded on the previous other arcs yet or added additional pages. I frankly have to be careful with how much paper I am expending. I still have other projects to do. Yet everything has been a success the three to four weeks I have been working on Mysterious and Changer and the three certain weeks to make a 2nd volume has been successful, Its kinda of amazing when you create the basis for a large work in just some days or a week. I believe I started the whole effort of the 2nd volume on Saturday. And its not even Saturday yet but Friday. Anyways, I am going to take some time to focus on other works because what I have done today is as far as I can go without cheapening things or rushing them. In the meantime will release something or another.
I still have not expanded on the previous other arcs yet or added additional pages. I frankly have to be careful with how much paper I am expending. I still have other projects to do. Yet everything has been a success the three to four weeks I have been working on Mysterious and Changer and the three certain weeks to make a 2nd volume has been successful, Its kinda of amazing when you create the basis for a large work in just some days or a week. I believe I started the whole effort of the 2nd volume on Saturday. And its not even Saturday yet but Friday. Anyways, I am going to take some time to focus on other works because what I have done today is as far as I can go without cheapening things or rushing them. In the meantime will release something or another.
Comments
Post a Comment